I Almost F*cking Died Today

my new neighborhood is pretty much suicide. I've been living out here for almost 3 years now and its a bunch of assanine drivers who don't give a shit if they hit some one. I was leaving school today and I made a left turn and was driving into the left lane. The street has 2 lanes there was a truck on my right and the lady behind me tried to pass me and she was on her cell phone, she floored it and cut me off so I honked my horn and she just kept going. About 30 seconds later a car from mc donalds which is on the left side theirs a Median in the middle so you got 2 lanes on coming, and than another 2 lanes where I was at, the car crossed the median and I was doing the speed limit 40 mph the car basically just gets right infront of me I mean he wasn't even fully across the median and this car was so close I could literally see the head lights inches from my door so I swerved to the right lane and lost control of my car for a couple of seconds and stayed in the right lane, the driver had no idea he almost T-boned my ass and totaled my car plus put me in the hospital I look back 30 seconds later he's pulling onto I-55. So, I am just in complete fucking shock they let people who don't even check both sides when crossing over a busy Street over a giant median drive. I'm only 21 and havent even experienced love, or lived life yet i'm still in college trying to make it and I almost lost my life today. I have a brand new car and every day i'm trying not to have sum1 total it it just goes to show you can lose your live in an instant if you don't know how to act.

I'm still catching my breathe back....

I guess this is a wake up call.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

21 and still a virgin? time for you to get laid. :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

21 and still a virgin? time for you to get laid. :D

Hahahahaaa.... said the same thing in his other duplicate thread...

Edited by trainman0978

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

people are like that everywhere. Careless and just dumb imo.

the whole virgin thing sucks but yah wanna set an example for ur children yah know? i aint jus gonna go fucking the 1st girl I date just to lose it, I wanna lose it to sum1 I can grow old wif, or sum1 I been wif 4 awhile.. but yah to die a virgin would suck which almost happened today but back on topic plz.

who else has had accidents where you almost lost your life, or car?

could a modd delete the other one?

I didnt know their was 2 of the same threads I only created it once but it came up twice my apologies.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

the whole virgin thing sucks but yah wanna set an example for ur children yah know? i aint jus gonna go fucking the 1st girl I date just to lose it, I wanna lose it to sum1 I can grow old wif, or sum1 I been wif 4 awhile.. but yah to die a virgin would suck which almost happened today but back on topic plz.

who else has had accidents where you almost lost your life, or car?

Had a situation like that last year except i was driving my new truck well to me, home from picking it up and im going down i-95 a highway that has horrible car accidents. And my rear wheel fell off and i slid sideways and i look to my left and an 18 wheeler drove right in front of me and a dodge durango slammed on his brakes and swerved around me. no accidents no one was hurt. i was sitting in the slow and middle lane. and the 18 wheeler was in the fast lane if i was a couple inches closer to that fast lane he would have clipped me.

Im sorry to hear about your crazy ass day though.

Edited by Jcoleman134

I got t-boned one day (3 month old truck :angry: ) on my way to work. Power was out do to an ice storm so the traffic lights weren't working. Everybody was treating the intersection like a four way stop except the dick who plowed into me at about 45mph.

It's just the price you pay when you get into a car. Shit can happen in the blink of an eye.

Had a situation like that last year except i was driving my new truck well to me, home from picking it up and im going down i-95 a highway that has horrible car accidents. And my rear wheel fell off and i slid sideways and i look to my left and an 18 wheeler drove right in front of me and a dodge durango slammed on his brakes and swerved around me. no accidents no one was hurt. i was sitting in the slow and middle lane. and the 18 wheeler was in the fast lane if i was a couple inches closer to that fast lane he would have clipped me.

Im sorry to hear about your crazy ass day though.

atleast sum1 cares i almost died rather than still being a virgin lol.

that sounds like a scary situation glad ur ok and no one got hurt.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19