DJB2323 Posted January 19, 2016 Report Posted January 19, 2016 What's the best lineoutput converter to use. Really could use some suggestion want something that can throw out at least 5 volts Clean to the RCA because the one I have now very cheap and the DD-1+ isn't show nothing until it get the max volume and show distortion and 2.0 v and I now that's not enough for a amp I know most amp need about 5v to the Rca to run spec and clean power
dolarbilz Posted January 19, 2016 Report Posted January 19, 2016 Check out audiocontrol products they have few different ones .
gckless Posted January 19, 2016 Report Posted January 19, 2016 JBL MS-8. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
CleanSierra Posted January 19, 2016 Report Posted January 19, 2016 Rockford Fosgate BLD. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted January 19, 2016 Report Posted January 19, 2016 I wouldn't use a loc at all, they all suck. Get a processor or an aftermarket head unit. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.