Finally! We did it! the SMD Distortion Detector DD-1 gets a U.S. Patent!

I had a friend who used to do para-legal work for a patent attorney. He said it was some of the most boring crap he ever got paid for. After reading through that patent application, I can see why.

They are SUPER boring to read unless you have skin in the game. That being said when you are trying to protect your ass the fine details is also what saves your ass!!

I personally was just granted patents 5,6 and 7.....and no matter how many you get approved it is always an awesome feeling!! Congrats!!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

They are SUPER boring to read unless you have skin in the game. That being said when you are trying to protect your ass the fine details is also what saves your ass!!

Yeah, I feel about the same for nearly every legal document. Unless you got something on the line regarding the document in question, it's all just technical jargon.

I had a friend who used to do para-legal work for a patent attorney. He said it was some of the most boring crap he ever got paid for. After reading through that patent application, I can see why.

I personally was just granted patents 5,6 and 7.....and no matter how many you get approved it is always an awesome feeling!! Congrats!!

on what? PM if needed

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

on what? PM if needed

Not to get too far off topic, but I have 1 international patent (Australia), 3 utility patents and 3 design patents on dough forming, stamping and processing equipment I designed for work.

There is a very cool feeling of accomplishment when they are approved. I submitted mine in 2008 and finally just found out in late December 2015 that 2 of them were approved. Our US patent office is slow as hell!!! Lmao

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Congrats Guys!

Changing the game, one patent at a time..... ;)

:drinks:

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png