Sundown Audio

1600wrms @ 2ohm

Jman9112

That's very disheartening. Then like what can I do besides more power to get them to the volume I want

If you want louder going need upgrade everything ,woofers,electrical, amps..I'm not telling you not to do it.but the price you want to pay to upgrade isn't worth alot of cheap amps.I like those Alpine amps I think there solid.unless you find a used amp that's good.

I had a post up about doing just that like a month ago and everyone said just don't and get a bigger monoblock

Well, considering your budget and subs, this might be the most viable option. If you want to give them rated each, you either need different impedance coil subs, an expensive 0.5ohm stable amp, or a powerful(expensive) 2ohm amp. I say get the two N2s and gain match them with the appropriate tool.

I wouldn't spend any money unless you are going to at least double the power, won't be worth it otherwise in my opinion.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

How much louder are you expecting your two 12s to be than his 1 13"? You are running about the same power and it looks like his subwoofer is a bit more efficient than yours (not that there is any real standard to measuring that). Play with your box, sub placement, port placement, all that jazz.

Archived