under $1k down here

Prove it because I'll come buy them all and flip them for $2k+ up here.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Last I checked any good ls motors run like 3-4 grand

Like I said, good luck. A 4.8 LR4(which will skull drag a 5.7) can be had complete around here for $800-1000. Everyone thinks they have to swap for a 6.0, but the 5.3 and 4.8 are VERY capable motors. The 4.8 has a cross bolted 6 bolt main.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

For the vortec motors, what are some good upgrades to boost power output? Relatively cheap. I did the throttle blade mod, so it responds quicker but I don't think it was any quantifiable power increase.

If you're talking about the 4.3 nothing about making power on one is cheap which is kind of odd because it's a great motor even though they have some issues.

Heads, cam, exhaust, and tune could get you over 300hp but it's gonna cost you.

Really how cost prohibitive it is and the limited options is why people v8 swap.

Thats what this thread is based on. How hard it is to swap 4.3 to 5.7.. The power question is based on when I swap, the easy upgrades to a 5.7

ls1 is a 5.7... just saying

oh and you can use your stock gauges..

the vortec engines you can get from tahoes, suburbans, and trucks

I wish that were the case here, you guys should start flipping those things and make some money then.

You get an ls motor here for less than $1k and it's a bad engine guaranteed.

Even the shit that's for sure stolen is over a g here.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

I live in the wrong damn state, I need to come to the land of cheap ls motors.

Archived