Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2010 F-150 Platinum Supercrew


Ryan Gerrish

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys,

time to get back into the car audio game. I'm looking to put a nice build into my super crew f150. I am open to lifting my seats some if needed. I'd like a nice single 12'' sub, ported, to fit under my seat. Has anyone had any luck fitting a decent sized system under the back seats in a super crew? Only thing I can find for the back under the seats are crappy pre-fab boxes. I'd like to build my own that has great output.

Looking to go with a sundown sub, or compatible. FI, DC, Skar, etc.

Thanks for the help!!

-Ryan

Posted

I have a 2007 supercrew that's gutted and getting walled with a steel cage welded to the truck.....there's always that option :)

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Posted

Raise the back seat. If you fiberglass every square inch available there's barely 2 cubes to squeeze out it let alone actually fitting a sub in there. There's a company that makes a seat lift for around $150 a lot of people like. I've ran a 8" soundqubed and currently run a JL TW3 shallow sub. Will eventually raise the seat and probably do a couple 10s.

2013 F150 Crew Cab



Old Build Log



Feedback



2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Posted

I actually have the 10" TW3. Couldn't bring myself to spend twice the money on the TW5. It's their shallow sub, mounting depth is like 2.5 inches or something crazy. Running it sealed on about 700 watts or so. The 8" soundqubed did get a bit louder in the ported box and on a little more power but the JL sound quality wise blows it away. Just wish I would have got the 12". Might just end up adding a second 10 though. I built the box. .6 cubes net and a small amount of polyfill

E305FB0C-A97E-4B4A-9FBA-776802B1E4C6.jpg

2013 F150 Crew Cab



Old Build Log



Feedback



2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Posted

I have a 2010 super crew ,before you waste money on a JL ,I have 2 DD slim line 10's .Box is 4.5h x 48wide x 12deep .Had to lift rear seat half inch. Box is ported had to work with DD on that 3inch port 8.5inch deep running on a American Bass vfl 120.1 . It slams .Im new on this site will work on getting pictures not good with computers . Also got 3 kinetics where spare tire tools go and 250amp alternator. Will be adding 1 more 10 this summer to push that amp to .6 ohms can't wait will post pictures .Also rear seats still fold down like nothing is there you just get your ass rattled if u end up riding in the back very stealth

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Posted

I just posted a very similar question so I'll be following.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 489 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...