Anyone here into photography?

My experience is w/ Nikon from way back b4 video and Sony since they released the Alpha series... Video is pretty great on all these cameras... difference is sometimes hearing the cameras focusing.... you'll find alot of videos on youtube comparing them ...

make note of the lens he used....

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Yeah been doing a lot of youtube time with them. I'm gonna see what the money says about 2 weeks before I leave for my trip and that will be deciding factor.

As of right now leaning towards canon but if money is a little tight then I will go Sony.

1349713160_rte.png

I have a canon t3i 18-55m/kit lens. I use a 64gb card for video and pictures and have never filled it up

I do have 3 batteries though

If you get a mirror less I've recently seen the battery life is not that great but they are to be cheaper with more features/better specs

The Sony rx100 iv although it's a "point and shoot" it looks like a really nice to carry around and can fit in your pocket.

I don't know if I'll want to carry my dslr around on a vacation

I have a canon t3i 18-55m/kit lens. I use a 64gb card for video and pictures and have never filled it up

I do have 3 batteries though

If you get a mirror less I've recently seen the battery life is not that great but they are to be cheaper with more features/better specs

The Sony rx100 iv although it's a "point and shoot" it looks like a really nice to carry around and can fit in your pocket.

I don't know if I'll want to carry my dslr around on a vacation

Well we are going to spend 2 days hiking the rainforrest and one day on the beach. I also have a gopro so if there is any chance of damaging a 700 camera I'll leave it at condo and bring the gopro

1349713160_rte.png

I agree my rx100m3 is great when walking around alot. I currently use the a77m2 which is great but I haven't gone out much lately (gym) so its been resting.. same as the rx100... I did a trip to chicago with that camera and it does take amazing photos and videos.... much more stable than a dslr mainly because of size...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

all taken with the rx100m3 in super fine jpeg... forgot to check my settings because normally I would shoot in RAW... even so great images none were edited besides maybe some cropping

DSC06028.JPGDSC06044.JPGDSC06003.JPGDSC05987.JPGDSC05941.JPG

other convenient thing is all these photos can be sent to your smartphone w/ the Sony app so you have them instantly for sharing.

Archived