Jump to content

3.5-4" components


CPT.scratchandsniff

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all... looking for speakers for my build and ran into a problem. the A-pillars in my 81 c10 pickup are tiny! I would like a driver and tweeter in each of the pillars, but a 5-1/4" is way too big! I am looking for something similar to the 1-off set Steve installed in the pillars of his Tahoe, but am coming up with nothing. I know those aren't a regular production woofer but is there any car audio drivers available in this configuration? (non coaxial 3.5" or 4") any help would be greatly appreciated... thanks again

Posted

How big is your budget?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I was previously looking at the power t1 component sets (4-500) per set. but theres nothing smaller than the 5.25".. little higher price is alright but just as a comparison

Posted

I have a 4" Crossfire comp set.

you have pics?

Nudes? Fo sho, I'll PM them to you. You want full body or just knockers?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

I have a 4" Crossfire comp set.

you have pics?
Nudes? Fo sho, I'll PM them to you. You want full body or just knockers?

Full body buddy

Posted

:NeedPics:

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Posted

These are the Crossfires. I don't care for the square plate on the front but I was going to rear mount or do a ring over them that was decorative. I won't be using these, they're New in box. Mounting depth didn't work out for my A pillars.

20140926_121224_7.jpg

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Nice..yeah not a fan of square mount...but what I've done is taken tin snips.and cut those ugly tabs off and silicones them in place.work fine. I'm sure the depth is deep but they can fit. But it's going to be huge..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 962 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...