Jump to content

3.5-4" components


CPT.scratchandsniff

Recommended Posts

Posted

Nice..yeah not a fan of square mount...but what I've done is taken tin snips.and cut those ugly tabs off and silicones them in place.work fine. I'm sure the depth is deep but they can fit. But it's going to be huge..

I already did mock up and they stuck out like a sore thumb. I am gonna go with something more in the 2" depth range. I don't want a chunky looking pillar

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

They're actually just 2" top mount depth, I just checked. The magnet is wide though(almost the size of the cut out) and was going to make the mid stuck out farther than I wanted it to.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

I noticed on the crossfirecaraudio website that they don't have any dealers or distributors listed in Canada. also, how do the c5 component sets compare to the Rockford t1 components? anyone else know of any other small component sets or just 3.5-4" drivers, comparable to t1 quality? I plan on running a couple pairs of t1 6.5" components or possibly if budget allows, t2's :P

Posted

I've personally heard the C5 set and it reminds me of the old Boston comp sets when they were still German made. They should really REALLY fantastic for as affordable as they are

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted
Posted

  • 71L50rR8WBL._SX450_.jpg

  • I was looking at these off amazon for the wifes Malibu in the A-pillars. $250

Posted

  • 41dei1%2BNQIL._SX425_.jpg

These would be perfect, but not for $1000. lol
Posted

aside from focal I have also found precision power offers a 4" in a 6.5" 3 way component set, and for only 250$ online for the whole set it is pretty cheap, compared to other models. has anyone ever heard the PPI P65c3? and have any input as to quality?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1051 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...