Donald Trump, Hilary Clinton, Bernie, Marco, Ted.

some of the shit trump says he cant do because they are unconstitutional..

voting for someone because you hate the other person is not the smart thing to do either.. Barnie will destroy the middle class

why?

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

go read nates statement

someone has to pay one way or another.. look what is going on now with obama care.. people got affordable insurance the rest of the nation has to pay for it..

I have done exhaustive research on all of them. No one even knows what social democracy is. The happiest places to live on the planet are social democracy.

It is NOTHING like Marxism or communism.

You're one of the people that walks the line between left and right because you've got views of both. I'm similar by most of mine lean towards the right. Who are you looking at voting for? I've become pretty much a one issue voter at this point

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

10 years ago Trump was a liberal. Any republican who votes for him is basically voting for Hillary.

Well that is true, Trump and Christie both had a small liberal streak, but now they're quite the opposite. I mean, you can see this if you actually keep up with the stuff right...?

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

anyone other then trump & hilary

trump only because he doesn't give a fuck about what he says. & i'm mexican and he wants to close the southern border. nah im all for closing the Borders. but not just one thats racist as fuck

Well with that, there's the issue of ILLEGALS comin over here, that cause alot of issues in the south western part of the United States, you don't see or ever hear of any issues of the Canadian's coming over and causing issues, now don't get me wrong I do know they're leaving the country of Mexico cause it is very bad for them there. But spending $50,000 a year for 3 attempts to have a coyote to bring you over only to be deported each time, coming in correctly the first time would be a better alternative. I know it's hard to get over here legally but with the persistence that many have to do so illegally, there's no way they couldn't succeed doing it the right way. So why take a measure against something that's not causing any problems. And he doesn't want to "close" the he want's a single access point that isn't easy to get around. What my point is, as a parent would you whip both your kids butts when you saw one spit in the others face for no reason, and kid 2 didn't react to it? Or would you only punish the one that was acting up causing issues.

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Yes mexicans smuggle drugs & are apart of drug related crimes. but consindering the us govt. backs and protect one or more of those cartels makes your point null and void. if they had a problem with it they'd do something about.

& the majority that come over here are just looking for a better life, and will work all the jobs us lazy americans wont.

not to mention we took this land from indians & the southern area's with alot of mexicans were apart of mexico before we took it from them..

im all for closing borders and shit, but how many other races come here illegally and no kne bats a eyelash?

Yes mexicans smuggle drugs & are apart of drug related crimes. but consindering the us govt. backs and protect one or more of those cartels makes your point null and void. if they had a problem with it they'd do something about.

& the majority that come over here are just looking for a better life, and will work all the jobs us lazy americans wont.

not to mention we took this land from indians & the southern area's with alot of mexicans were apart of mexico before we took it from them..

im all for closing borders and shit, but how many other races come here illegally and no kne bats a eyelash?

people just hate mexicans. they hate them so much they dont even pay attention whats going on.. there are more mexicans going back to mexico than maxicans coming to the US.. the leading immigrant race at this moment are the asians but people dont bother to care just because of the hate they have towards mexicans

i'm more mexican than i look. mexicans make fun of me because i cant speak spanish and i have light skin & colored eyes. but im about 80% mexican. i dont really care what or who you are if you come here and take care of yourself & pay for your own shit.

See I live in an area where there isn't many illegals to be honest. I also don't live in a black lives matter area either. When I see these arguments I'm like what the fuck is everyone talking about?

I think im,irrational does need reformed. Why are we fucking with Mexicans but yet allowing Syrians in with little vetting. Wonder what's worse. A Mexican who will come in and bust his balls or someone who is too lazy to stand up for himself and runs away

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

go read nates statement

someone has to pay one way or another.. look what is going on now with obama care.. people got affordable insurance the rest of the nation has to pay for it..

but what about his campaign tells you it will tank the middle class? saying a generalized statement like "someone has to pay for it" doesn't answer anything.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived