Donald Trump, Hilary Clinton, Bernie, Marco, Ted.

...working with, not for, the US government has given me a little bit different perspective.

Hilary should be indicted for what she and her staff did. Its this executive privledge that ruins any advantage our country has and its our own stupidity in letting assholes like her get away with it which perpetuates this bubble of privledge around these people. I have worked for 3 and 4 star generals and admirals, GS-15s and SES's....Big surprise the fucking the civilians and SESs are the worst offenders. Politial people have no idea what OPSEC is or how to conduct themselves. Joe Biden needs to be indicted too, fucking idiot.

The fact that she has not been arrested yet is a travesty.

Trump is a shitshow and distracts from people actually trying to do the job of running for office. His prima donna antics are pathetic.

Cruz fuckedup a long time ago...I have no idea why people seem to forget that he essentially stalled the US government on some bullshit sideshow he wanted to run. Fuck him he doesn't deserve to be up there or doing anything other then cleaning toilets.

I thought Rand pulled out of the race? He would have been my top pick, now its probably going to be Bernie and thats not because I like him so much as I think he will do the least damage. A dangerous statement. Also he has a tenacity that I like, really it doesn't matter at all...At the end of the day its the cabinet and the congress that matter. My time and effort is moving towards local government elections and my congressmen/women.

on a sidenote:

Getting my haircut the other day. Woman cutting my hair looks up at FoxNews and says "Man Trump has it right, hes just saying all the things that we all wanna say, I think we should make muslims register"

....I said something to the effect of well yea then we could be like germany. In the 1940s.

"well yea, that wouldn't be so bad, Germany's doin' pretty good so far, they just have to figure out that refugee problem".

sigh...

Yeah because a shady businessman who has bankrupted many of his own business will make a great choice for president.

He has not bankrupted anything, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5sgfv-q0yw

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

I think you should really do some reading and then come back and talk about what he has or hasn't done, he made it to the top by being a shady ass shark of a business man and throwing lots of people under the bus and costing others billions of dollars.

He used bankruptcies purposely to get out of paying his huge debts.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

so how is finding and using loopholes in the systems makes it better?

The loop holes are there for those in the "middle class" to get there foot in the door. I know the laws are made around the rich and wealthy, and those loopholes are there so they can stay that way. But they're also there for those who want to become that rich shady shark, to actually become something. Same thing my family did with their business. They used the laws and worked them in to get where they are now. And they will continue to do so. It's about initiative. Most people don't have it (not saying you don't, just a generalized statement.) and since they don't have it they don't get what they want in life. So when Billy Bob over in Calamine City grows his chicken farm to a million dollar enterprise all the other guys are ticked because he's better than their 100,000 dollar chicken farm. That's how it's always been. People don't like to be out done, but they won't do anything to prevent being out done.

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

If only I could get a small $1,000,000 personal loan to get me started.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I think you should really do some reading and then come back and talk about what he has or hasn't done, he made it to the top by being a shady ass shark of a business man and throwing lots of people under the bus and costing others billions of dollars.

He used bankruptcies purposely to get out of paying his huge debts.

So he did what any other human being would do..? Same as you or I? (Being the throwing a business into bankruptcy) There's a difference between bankruptcy and restructure of debt. Or re-organization of debt. If you could avoid paying $100,000 dollars by saying you're broke and getting a period of time to readjust how you're doing things and make your business profitable would you not do so? Am I right? or am I right?

And your last sentence doesn't make much sense to me so I'm gonna go against the rules and make the assumption that you're saying Trump is in debt? Because I highly highly doubt, someone could be worth his $9 Billion dollars and be in major debt that could ruin him. Everyone has debt. You may not have a loan from a bank, but if you bought a soda at the store with your credit card, until you pay that bill, whether it be when you go home and pay online, or pay the bill at the end of the month you owe that $2.50 for a soda. If someone on here has payed all their cars off, their house and is paying cash now for everything they buy, then Kudos to you. I hope one day to be like you and my dad.

Now if my assumption was 100% wrong, please let me know exactly what you want and we can further this, I do not wish to fight or argue, only to inform, communicate and exchange ideas.

If only I could get a small $1,000,000 personal loan to get me started.

But do you need that much? Or are you just using his sentence to make him sound cocky? Yes he comes from a wealthy, a million to him may be a small amount to him now because what he's grown that into. But notice, he had to get something from someone else. He had to USE someone else to get what he wanted. Same as any human will use anyone the way the need to, to get what they want or to where they want. Now I'm sure he's payed his dad back, but that is besides the point.

I'm noticing the numerous complaints (not just here but all over internet) about him using the system to his advantage, anyone here watch Sharktank? It's on here at central time right now, currently watching. But.... If you've ever noticed, all the sharks are 100% for using the system to their advantage, Kevin O'Leary for sure in last weeks episode, I don't remember which pitch it was, but (paraphrasing here) he said the system is there for people to use it who know how to use it. Of course they're all rich shady and whatever you wanna call them. But, they all have one thing in common, they're all smart and they all use the system to their advantage. And guess what..? They're rich but had little to their own name before.

Archived