Donald Trump, Hilary Clinton, Bernie, Marco, Ted.

All these "rich people" as Donald Trump, people are like well he's rich because his dad was rich, well true and not true. Of course he rubbed some elbows in his ivy league school, not everyone has that opportunity I get that. But he had nothing of his own, he wasn't handed anything. He was employed by his dad for minimum wage (same as he has done his own kids, he hasn't giving them anything.) and worked till he got his loan and grew his business. People complain about the loan from his dad.. But what I don't get is.. Just go to the bank and get one..? I mean it may not be a personal loan but if you want a freaking loan so bad and are so jealous of his.. Go get one. Yesh. Grow something from it, pay that loan back and enjoy your rich life from then on.

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

I'm guessing you're pretty young.

The world doesn't work like you think it does and no one would loan anyone of us $1,000,000 or anything close to it.

The rich and their children have access to things you and I never will.

Aside from all that he's a racist fear mongering piece of shit.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Al these candidates got to where there at by doing some shady shit there politicians. Trump is a genius business man and that might be what we need . He filled bankruptcy because the government let him not that he is broke.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I'm guessing you're pretty young.

The world doesn't work like you think it does and no one would loan anyone of us $1,000,000 or anything close to it.

The rich and their children have access to things you and I never will.

Aside from all that he's a racist fear mongering piece of shit.

Yeah, I'm about to be considered an adult in all aspects of the law and expected to behave and act like an adult, but still treated like a dog. Ya know?

And well, I could have sworn I made a statement about how no one would need a million and that no bank would give you that. That or I decided against is because I assumed again that the older more educated people that know how life works would automatically know that no bank no matter how good the credit you have, would give you a million dollar loan.

And could I have some examples...? I 100% believe though that no matter, I can have the whole world if you chase it down and take it. Everyone else has these lovely sounding stories that everyone loves to listen to about how they worked hard, 100 hours+ every week. All of society uses the "Blood, Sweat and Tears." "I've poured my heart an soul into it." Like the same they use love. They're all so strong words and sentences but no longer have meaning. I love this, I love that. Same with I've put so much into this and that. No you haven't. You've thought of an idea and tried something since it didn't work out how you wanted or expected it to the first time, you give up on and accept the fact you just aren't privileged enough to get what the rich. Guess what, the difference between those that got rich and you, is they busted their backs for years. Year after year. And they worked hard to get there. On average, businesses aren't profitable for the first 5 years. Not all, but most. (Now with all that said, it sounds like when I'm using the words "you" like that I'm directing my words towards you and calling you non-working and all that, but actually I'm not. I'm just speaking out in a generalized way, and am in no way jabbing or sending shade your way.)

And also some examples on the racist part..? (First question for examples was for things you, or I or anyone but the rich won't have."

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Al these candidates got to where there at by doing some shady shit there politicians. Trump is a genius business man and that might be what we need . He filled bankruptcy because the government let him not that he is broke.

You saw all, but I feel like we all forget about Ole' Ben Carson loll, personally I like the guy, he's calm (has to be to be a neurosurgeon, which might be what this country needs, a president who isn't quick to fire back and jump to anger. I wouldn't have a problem with dropping a couple bombs though.) but he is not a politician.

for the bank to loan you money you need to have something they can take if you cant pay.. banks have loan over 100 mil to both companies i have worked for. no bank will ever loan 10k to an average joe.. rich kids have that advantage

for the bank to loan you money you need to have something they can take if you cant pay.. banks have loan over 100 mil to both companies i have worked for. no bank will ever loan 10k to an average joe.. rich kids have that advantage

No bank will you say...? Well I have nothing against what anyone does, but.. around here the majority of the guys you seen driving the 40k -60k 2013-16 Diesels and Lifted Gassers all park their big debt card on wheels in the driveway at the trailer park.. So they got a loan some how.. or they stole it. And some the vehicles around, I'm pretty sure would be recovered if they were stolen. Cause these are some nice rigs.

like i said they need to have something they can take.. a car loan they can take the car from you and guess what.. they can still sue your ass for the balanced owed.. a loan loan with no collateral is harder to get.. only rich kids have that privilege

let me put it to you this way.. bill gates can go to any bank and ask for a 5 billion dollar loan and most likely will get it because they know he has the money or the business to pay for it.. got apply for a 300k business loan and let me know if they approve you

Archived