XS Power

Ruh-roe...someone Poked The Hornets Nest

I am glad I went with Powermaster. They really are good batteries. Helped my Bad voltage drop problem i was having. I suspect if I buy another 3100 for the trunk I won't have much drop at all. My drop went from around 11 volts on old batteries to no less than 13 and some change on the Powermasters. That is full tilt..I will be buying another soon for sure.

wow, well i can agree with pm on all this, there company is hurt with false adv. missleading the public and the v batt, i have heard a few years ago that owner was fucking some people ect. ect. lol hell he even sent me an email long time ago offering me batts to run in the van and wanted me to pay almost a grand for 6 batts ... trashed that email lol...

im glad to see some infomative info on the batts that we have to choose from other than some other members experince with the product, tests wont lie as much as the other joe tryin to push a product...

i think when i get the money to upgrade my batts ill also be going with powermaster

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

hmmm id like to see the outcome of this. but im still going to keep my kinetik 16vs regardless. seems as if they did the least if anything "wrong" but ill leave that up to the courts to figure out

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

i disagree...thats not the same thing as a company that uses false and misleading statements to sell a product. Monster may have taken it too far but then again if i named my site built-2-rail and went global you would be a little upset about that :D

Anyway, it looks like i made the right decision when i chose batteries........if the tests from that independant lab are correct then i for sure did :)

Trust me hommie its happens to us over and over again. It sucks bad when there really out to single you out and get you. So far we been able to crush them with superior content ;)

Ive been thinking about getting our mad scientist to get some random store bought battery's and see what he comes up when he tests them.

When I upgrade for the umpteenth time im gonna run Kinetic

I don't understand why people are hating on Powermaster for their lawsuit. Its not like their trying to say that are better than the rest all they are saying is they don't want other companies putting out bogus crap on them. Don't hate the player....hate the game.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

not taking sides but dont a lot of companies lie...sony and there xplod amps and subs, RF used to put 900 watts on their 300 watt amps (yes i know theres more too), kenwood on there kac7203 say 1000 watts max....I DOUBT IT i can go on and on. some companies make false claims but not everyone is sueing them. i know my 12 volt kinetiks are nice so ill stand up with them on that

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

not taking sides but dont a lot of companies lie...sony and there xplod amps and subs, RF used to put 900 watts on their 300 watt amps (yes i know theres more too), kenwood on there kac7203 say 1000 watts max....I DOUBT IT i can go on and on. some companies make false claims but not everyone is sueing them. i know my 12 volt kinetiks are nice so ill stand up with them on that

You're absolutely right Chode. I remember when Fosgate used to do that. However, just because others do it don't make it right. I know one part of the lawsuit had powermaster stating that the other companies were giving out wrong info on their products. Just like a person can sue another person for slander why hate when a big company does it? Hell I don't like car audio company A but if A wants to sue B from falsely advertising A's products then I'm all for it. B can say all they want about their own but just leave A's name out of it. Phewwwwwwwwww

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques