Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

jl w7 12" pros Vs cons


Trevelle

Recommended Posts

Posted

I mean I haven't been a jl fan heard things about them and guy has a set now and I wanted something that was equal to the t2 or better my cousin has a set of those and they get the job done I must say

Posted

They are a good sub. But do you want the best for your money? $800 can get you a pair of real nice subs.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Posted

yeah like I said im looking for all opinions and feed back lol and yeah cause in the past ive blown plenty of money experimenting with subs and now im doing the research on different subs and I want the best bang for my buck but also all around sub as well

Posted

If it was me I would be looking at the Ascendant Audio Havoc or the Fi Q..

Those are my choices and doesnt cost nearly as much as the w7

Edit:

Fi Q http://www.ficaraudio.com/product/q-series-q12/

AA Havoc http://ascendantaudio.com/products/havoc/

these.

i'm guessing that 2 w7 12's, you would run in like 6-7 gross...

for the same price and the same power and similar space, I'd run 4 Fi X 10's. 4 of them on say a Ampere Audio 2000.1 in 6 cubes would be a SUPER badass setup.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Feel free to ask questions. You took the right path by wanting to research and ask questions. This is the place that has the answers.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3001 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...