Second Skin Audio

DS18 Subs?

RyanRosier

they claim to have a 450 amp alt

yeah I don't trust anybody that sells a premade 450amp alt at all

I stopped by their booth at heatwave. all their products just look and feel like generic chinese shit. like gp

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

ds18 is a joke of a company

a joke of a company who orders out of catalogs ;)

you know a company isnt the best when people in the same state see it as a laughing stock. :peepwall:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Ds18 is really big over seas. They are not a joke. They were at world finals this year and have awesome products

I don't know man their amps look pretty suspect too me and they claim some ridiculous numbers.

I was sayin the same thing bout the amps. But the subs got decent magnet size and weigh a good amount. I installed one last week but the guy had a Cadence Amp on it that he brought instead of buying one from us. So, I don't know if it was even being pushed like it needed. And also don't think to much of Cadence, felt cheap to me. But if I'm wrong correct me.

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

There is a lot more to a sub than magnet size and weight.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

There is a lot more to a sub than magnet size and weight.

Ugh, I almost, almost told myself to say "I know magnet size and weight don't matter as much other things." But I didn't. But yes, there's more to one that just those two things but other than everything else, those two are pretty substantial characteristics of the DS18's.

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Lots of junk subs have beefy magnets, doesn't make them not junk.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

They have different line of amps... The amps that only have one power and ground are like taramps and sound digital that only have 1 power n ground and claim 8000watts and such... They also have Korean board amps that have dual and triple inputs I've seen them.

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

Here's a video I took at world finals. This thing was running battery power only because the Fire Marshall came in and was freaking out about running vehicles so these demos would be 2-3mins long in the 10v range and the amps kept going and never shut off

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

They have different line of amps... The amps that only have one power and ground are like taramps and sound digital that only have 1 power n ground and claim 8000watts and such... They also have Korean board amps that have dual and triple inputs I've seen them.

Well see the website for the 9k didnt show but only one side, so I couldn't see any of the inputs. and along with how many

Archived