3vil Posted March 3, 2016 Report Posted March 3, 2016 Build to the proper specs, power them correctly, and xover appropriately. You could build ported kicks too, but I'm guessing you're not ready for that.
RyanRosier Posted March 3, 2016 Author Report Posted March 3, 2016 Build to the proper specs, power them correctly, and xover appropriately. You could build ported kicks too, but I'm guessing you're not ready for that. Nah not really lollll 2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.
bassaddiction Posted March 10, 2016 Report Posted March 10, 2016 u can fit 8s in stock door location if u make 1 inch spacer rings and cut some metal on door. if u get it in right spot it wont touch the back of plastic door panel. just have to be careful of window going up and down
ALPINE408 Posted March 10, 2016 Report Posted March 10, 2016 Mostly for midbass, don't put midrange or tweets that low. Why not? I had 4's and tweets in the kick and my mid bass in the door my staging was still at top dash level.. granted I could not get them higher in the middle of the windshield where I liked it but you can get decent stage height from kick pods Have you ever had your woofers blown?
ALPINE408 Posted March 10, 2016 Report Posted March 10, 2016 but you said DON'T put tweets and midrange in the kicks Have you ever had your woofers blown?
ToNasty Posted March 10, 2016 Report Posted March 10, 2016 I like my tweets in a pillar. Pretty much on axis. I've had them in the dash off the windsheild, then in the door above the mid off axis and now on axis in the a pillar above my full range ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.