Skater229 Posted March 10, 2016 Report Posted March 10, 2016 Steve, I am trying to buy a few fuse blocks but having issues with the checkout sending to my FPO AE address... It is not giving me an option to select any style of shipping... Please help, trying to put my second DC5k in the truck... Thanks... 2010 Chevy HHR Panel (Work in progress) Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4 Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K Alt CES 200/270+ 4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f 1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build
mcfalcon Posted March 10, 2016 Report Posted March 10, 2016 Hey buddy. You might want to move this to the wc car audio section. He will notice faster. Just trying to help Nvm buddy. I clicked on it and it brought me to the store. I'll get back in my lane lol Still learning but have started gathering.
Skater229 Posted March 10, 2016 Author Report Posted March 10, 2016 Hey buddy. You might want to move this to the wc car audio section. He will notice faster. Just trying to help As long as it makes it to the main page for a few, that is all that matters to me... 2010 Chevy HHR Panel (Work in progress) Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4 Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K Alt CES 200/270+ 4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f 1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build
Skater229 Posted March 10, 2016 Author Report Posted March 10, 2016 Hey buddy. You might want to move this to the wc car audio section. He will notice faster. Just trying to help Nvm buddy. I clicked on it and it brought me to the store. I'll get back in my lane lol Yea I knew that page was a direct link... Been around for a while... lol 2010 Chevy HHR Panel (Work in progress) Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4 Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K Alt CES 200/270+ 4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f 1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build
ShowtimeElectronics Posted March 10, 2016 Report Posted March 10, 2016 I can probbaly answer this for him, but the shipping configurator he uses on his site probably doesnt allow for "international" shipping (i know its not really international, but its considered as such). He can ship this pretty easily to you, but he'll probably have to send you a direct invoice. Showtime Electronics Authorized Dealer For Many Popular Brands Including XS Power, Kicker, McLaren, Beyma, Ampere Audio, DC Audio and more! Site: www.showtimeelectronics.com eBay: www.stestore.net Amazon: www.amazon.com/shops/showtimeelectronics Email Us : [email protected]
Skater229 Posted March 10, 2016 Author Report Posted March 10, 2016 I can probbaly answer this for him, but the shipping configurator he uses on his site probably doesnt allow for "international" shipping (i know its not really international, but its considered as such). He can ship this pretty easily to you, but he'll probably have to send you a direct invoice. Yup, they have shipped before and that is kinda why I posted here vs e-mail cause I know he visits here, and at times e-mail take forever to be seen/answered.. 2010 Chevy HHR Panel (Work in progress) Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4 Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K Alt CES 200/270+ 4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f 1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build
audiofanaticz Posted March 10, 2016 Report Posted March 10, 2016 I will text him right now to see if he can get this figured out. Best bet in the mean time is email [email protected]. I know Antheny usually replies fairly quick!!!
Skater229 Posted March 10, 2016 Author Report Posted March 10, 2016 I will text him right now to see if he can get this figured out. Best bet in the mean time is email [email protected]. I know Antheny usually replies fairly quick!!! Took two days and a forward of the first e-mail to get and answer, and that is why I am trying this route... Mail system here is slow so trying to get something ordered most ricky-tick due to I need to be able to test before our next gathering... and Thanks for the help... 2010 Chevy HHR Panel (Work in progress) Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4 Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K Alt CES 200/270+ 4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f 1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build
audiofanaticz Posted March 10, 2016 Report Posted March 10, 2016 Odd. I get prompt responses the same day.But with Brandon now working there as well they are not so spreed out and each can focus on things easier and get things responded to quicker.
Skater229 Posted March 10, 2016 Author Report Posted March 10, 2016 I know things get busy at times and not complaining about it but just trying to get something figured out so I can get the other amp installed 2010 Chevy HHR Panel (Work in progress) Pioneer AVHX-5800BHS McLaren MLM880's and MLT2's 2ea per door on a DC 175.4 Two DC Audio M4 Level 5 15's On A DC5K Alt CES 200/270+ 4ea Banks of Maxwell 2.7v 3000f caps for a total of 2000f 1ea XS 3100 and 2ea NSB FT170 Batts for 450+ah Not a HUGE build but here it is... DC Audio HHR Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.