Jump to content

Volkswagen Polo Hatch (Rockford Fosgate Build)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey peeps..

Here is a build that is happening on my car (by the company Loud and Clear). I'll post more pics as progress is made on the build.

It's been a while in the works so lots of pics inc!

Starting off with the outside:

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Posted

Nice... I see some RF T165 coax in the doors. Tuned in to see where this is going.

Posted

Nice... I see some RF T165 coax in the doors. Tuned in to see where this is going.

The coax's are gone :D

Four 8" in the doors for midbass and four 6+1/2" for mids and two sets of tweeters.. :P More pics incoming!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1027 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...