Jump to content

4 DC level 6 15s on 2 nendo 10ks


Recommended Posts

Posted

Curious to see how you fit 4 alts on a Tiburon

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget


2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Posted

running lithium allowed me to get the spare tire well back. originally I was gonna run 8 d3100s but now I can run a pump in place of the original alt and a hydraulic motor in the well. pics of that eventually.

Posted

IMG_20150213_012842_zps9wc9gcer.jpgfigured id post this up here for shits and gigs. this is the first system I ever put any real time into and I love it. I wish I would've finished it but you know how it is. gotta get louder.

Posted

now my favorite part of the build.. the baffle..

IMAG0637_zpsqwdfhqj5.jpg

8 layers of 3/4 mdf

IMAG0648_zpsd7xh9vsh.jpg

might be overkill but it just so happens 6" was the perfect length to tune around 40hz.

IMAG0649_zpsua7dhway.jpg

IMAG0746.jpg8_zpsto9qkdfx.jpg

IMAG0729.jpg55_zpsgre4njic.jpg

IMAG0713_zpspfpxepc5.jpg

IMAG0712_zpsbyernrzr.jpg

Posted

damn man lookng impressive and well planned as hell! i cant wait to see the alt set up youre talking about, sounds epic

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 920 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...