tmacg12345 Posted March 15, 2016 Report Posted March 15, 2016 This is project 20k. my next step in the car audio journey. I'm already about four months in to the build and have been procrastinating as much as I possibly could to put up pics. This has been a slow build because I want it to be perfect and I want it to be beautiful.
tmacg12345 Posted March 15, 2016 Author Report Posted March 15, 2016 this is the system... 4 dc audio level 6 15s in a b pillar wall 2 crescendo 10ks on 16v @ .5 2 xs power 40ks 4 mechman 370 amp alts 10 10" nendo neo speakers crescendo c.2 sq amps all crammed in a Tiburon. boom.
3vil Posted March 15, 2016 Report Posted March 15, 2016 Upload to an image hosting site then copy the img links and post em here.
MADVIBES Posted March 15, 2016 Report Posted March 15, 2016 photobucket is easy to use and my work browser doesnt block their images so I can see your pics. yay DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY. 156.9@26hz 158.0@30hz
tmacg12345 Posted March 15, 2016 Author Report Posted March 15, 2016 " you are not allowed to use that image extension on ths community" WTFFFFFFFFFF
Smoove Posted March 16, 2016 Report Posted March 16, 2016 pics man, we need pics 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
tboorn Posted March 16, 2016 Report Posted March 16, 2016 seriously Fidelity Built to Last Team Sound Asleep 24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/ 2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3 2 DD M3b Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors Pioneer DEH-80prs Focal P165 V30 components Rockford Fosgate T-400.4
OrionStang Posted March 16, 2016 Report Posted March 16, 2016 I have a dream..... SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
tmacg12345 Posted March 16, 2016 Author Report Posted March 16, 2016 so at first with the roof of the car being so low I was thinking of a fourth order and two 18s but after some measurements and autocad I decided on a flat wall..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.