Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

looks clean, very nice.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P4050UB

Subs: 2 Pioneer Premier 12" ts-w3004spls

Sub box: 3.2ft3 tuned to 35hz

Sub Amp: SoundMagus DK 1800

Speaker Amp: Rockford Fosgate 200a4 Bridged to fronts

Front Speakers: DLS MS5A components

2 gauge power & ground

141s19i.jpg

Posted

Posted Image

Fooooockin BOOOOOOOOOOONER!

That sh*t iz HAWT son!

I'm diggin it freals that is one helluva nice lookin setup and I got $$$ on it HURTIN some folks.

With that said there will always be some one out there "hating" on your idea...I do not Intend to be THAT guy I just have one "comment"/"critique"....Im sure someone will say I'm "hating" ...but w/e they sould grow up. :P

I would "suggest" or "If it were MY setup"...maybe try a mirrored piece that covered over the neon so you don't actually see the tube but still get the light reflected around on them sexy subs...or maybe THAT... PLUS some tubes w/ same covers on the sides?

Just a suggestion...I'm lovin it thus far I just think HIDING the neon tubes would take it to the next level and douches like me would ZERO room to complain. :P

Other than that yea this thing looks siiick, and I'm sure will make quite a statement for T3.

Nice job.

COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.

Posted

Just tryin to get a few more trim pieces to finish her up, but it looks ALOT cleaner then it did for sure lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

S7300145-1.jpg

18 T3 TS 12''s

3 Crunch GP-3000d's

Posted

VIDEOS!?!?!?!?!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Not yet, my cam SUCKS at videos, im sure someone will have a better one at the show im going to in a few weeks

S7300145-1.jpg

18 T3 TS 12''s

3 Crunch GP-3000d's

Posted

Not yet, my cam SUCKS at videos, im sure someone will have a better one at the show im going to in a few weeks

a few weeks for a fucking video???

damn man, we dont care about a sucky camera. we just want a look at what this thing is doing to that car ;):D

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

vids shall be up after this weekend,bare with us.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Posted

im sure we will get some videos this weekend now that im in WV for the show. been a LONG day so imma rest up to do some demoing tommrow. me and randy parked next to each other = LOTS of cone area!

S7300145-1.jpg

18 T3 TS 12''s

3 Crunch GP-3000d's

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2078 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...