RiddleRampage84 Posted May 24, 2008 Report Posted May 24, 2008 Wow wish mine looked like that...good shit bro...I like the way u did the door pods I may have to steal that idea for the future... 2000 Chevy Blazer ALT. - Mechman 270amp DECK - Pioneer DEH-P4000UB INTERIOR - Infinity Reference 6020cs INT. AMP - RF P400-4 SUBS - 2 15" RF Punch P3s SUB AMP - RF T1000-1bd REAR BATT. - Stinger SPP1200 Just a lil sum sum to get me back in the game!!
Pitbullx Posted May 27, 2008 Report Posted May 27, 2008 gahdamn marty that shit looks good.... Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
97cavy Posted May 27, 2008 Author Report Posted May 27, 2008 I dont know if anyone got vids this weekend, I didnt do that much demoing. I swapped out my hu thursday night due to some problems, deck was fine on the ride down, but ran into some serious clipping problems. when I figured the problem out, I had a cone fail! 18 T3 TS 12''s 3 Crunch GP-3000d's
Sampsonite Posted June 17, 2008 Report Posted June 17, 2008 any vids of this thing yet? --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
loganberry Posted June 17, 2008 Report Posted June 17, 2008 holy cone area batman My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
wL<3bass Posted June 17, 2008 Report Posted June 17, 2008 im sure we will get some videos this weekend now that im in WV for the show. been a LONG day so imma rest up to do some demoing tommrow. me and randy parked next to each other = LOTS of cone area!I must have missed this build but I saw your blazer parked beside randy at the event in chester. Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Rose-Villian Posted June 17, 2008 Report Posted June 17, 2008 VIDS ASAP! T3 Audio FTMFW! TEAM T3 FOR LIFE!!! WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
Guest Powered By Hate Posted June 17, 2008 Report Posted June 17, 2008 Thats alot of speakers.. Can the truck levitate? I got another honda and I want to do something crazy like that.. like 60 6 inch subs. have MAD phasing issues but the car will vibrate sideways..
97cavy Posted June 19, 2008 Author Report Posted June 19, 2008 I havent even touched the truck since wv. Ive had some health issues and have been back and forth to the doctors/er probably 15 times in the past month. Next show will probably be carlisle in August, maybe a USACi show in CT in july if things get better 18 T3 TS 12''s 3 Crunch GP-3000d's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.