How to tell if music is clipped.

So even though I like alot of decaf, I have been listening to a lot of trap remixes here lately. How can I tell if the music is clipped? Would I need an O-scope to fully see it?

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

idk know if this really fixes it but it works for me under the effect menu click amplify and it will already have a number and press enter and it will remove clipping

as i said it works for me no more blown speakers since doing that not saying it fixes it

Agree.

Just click the tab, and no more blown anything.

No need for a SCOPE or DD1.

Turn volume to full, gain to full, boost to full, click AMPLIFY, and play anything.

Concur ....

idk know if this really fixes it but it works for me under the effect menu click amplify and it will already have a number and press enter and it will remove clipping

as i said it works for me no more blown speakers since doing that not saying it fixes it

Agree.

Just click the tab, and no more blown anything.

No need for a SCOPE or DD1.

Turn volume to full, gain to full, boost to full, click AMPLIFY, and play anything.

Concur ....

I jump into threads just to read your sarcastic asshole comments <3

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived