That is a good list . One way to look at it is, 13k plus is still cheaper than a new one plus you know what you have. A hot rod Lincoln , lol.

Tie rods are fairly easy to replace . Just remember to smack that spindle with a hammer on the outside where the tie rod goes in and that tie rod will pop right out. Count your turns when you unscrew it and put the new one back the same. It will keep your toe close to where it is.

i had to get my front ball joints and tie rods done on my truck, 3600 bucks. they charge and arm and a leg for this shit, parts were maybe 500 if i baught online and did myself.

I have some shca 2/0 for sale, only $15 a ft

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

I'm a master technician and I can't believe what people pay to have there cars worked on , it's 140 bucks just to walk in our shop , I feel the worst for people who have check engine lights on and pay other shops because there cheaper to fix them and they end up going to the dealer to get it fixed right it sucks but for all u guys out there who have heard taking your car to the dealer is bad is all a lie the dealer can back all there repairs and has all the right tools to diagnose your car and fix it right it may cost more up front but it's worth it in the long run, just like systems you get what u pay for buy hifonics get hifonics sound buy name brand and sound quiality is so different it all makes me laugh but still can't believe people pay thousands of dollars to get brakes done.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Much love for rocking.that.eclipse. I have to pay for all my tools have been a tech for over 20 years and have over money in tools with box and people don't think about that when they bring there cars in I love cars and techs get hit hard but it's all apart of the industry . I have to make money to pay for my tools . I take pride in my work and that's where dealers pay techs more for what they know and how they work I would love to open my own shop but need about a million to get it started right and that scares the shit out of me.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I feel so bad about how much it cost to get your car repaired I work on most of my blocks cars for alcohol and just them being there will I work on it plus parts it makes me feel good , but man am I glad I know cars compared to sitting in an office everyday no disrespect but I'm not a dress up guy for work got way to many tattoos and just not my style

Not trying to be a dick but would never let my wife drive a Chevy that's were I make all my money on all Chevy's especially traverses , Tahoes and silerado's , not judging just a big Ford guy hate all the timing chain shit but it is what it is , Chevy is so affraid to put out a nonpushrod V8 don't think they know how to get gas mileage out of a new V8 motor .

Only 2 beers a half a bottle of wine what's on your mind

Are u the trailblazer guy , I love u man but Im tired of lifting bodies off of Blazers to take heads off when all the head bolts break when taking them off , would never own a Chevy in my life but love how easy they are are to work on just still basic engines and know technology .they still can't make a high pressure fuel system that doesn't carbon up the motor all 3.6L , and cause misfires.same issues pulling bodies and heads no real fix just keep pullin heads .its every week money in my pocket love all GM 's., Coloradoes same issue., Sileradoes and Tahoes broken exhaust bolts pulling heads once a week easy , and easy moeny can't tell u how many steering rack I've done on Traveres that pay stupid money.

I work on my own, so it only costs me parts and time.

It really really really helps to research your make and model as well as finding forums for your make and models to find the most common issues they have, as an example i had a 95 dodge neon, it has a few issues but one in particular was an engine harness issue where the wires would melt and fuse together causing all kinds of weird electrical problems, so it really helps to know your vehicle.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived