im_quagmire Posted March 28, 2016 Author Report Posted March 28, 2016 I like it. Show us pic of the car, please ! Will do sir. I will be deadening her soon, as well as installing my singer alt when it arrives, I will post pictures then But What Do I Know? 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS 3.8 JVC KD-R975BTS Clarion EQS746 Kenwood P907PS Ascendant Audio 12" Havoc v.1 Ampere Audio 2000.1 MB Quart Onyx 800.4 XS Power D3400 - Hood XS Power D975 - Trunk Singer 240A Sky High OFC 0 & 4 gauge Kno Knoise Kolossus Deadener
Karkov Posted March 28, 2016 Report Posted March 28, 2016 I think your living room has a garage door it in. Either that or your garage is a living room. o.O lol, jk looking good 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
im_quagmire Posted March 28, 2016 Author Report Posted March 28, 2016 I think your living room has a garage door it in. Either that or your garage is a living room. o.O lol, jk looking good Haha, thanks man, and my garage definitely has a living room. I have plenty of garage left to fit a car in as well. But What Do I Know? 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS 3.8 JVC KD-R975BTS Clarion EQS746 Kenwood P907PS Ascendant Audio 12" Havoc v.1 Ampere Audio 2000.1 MB Quart Onyx 800.4 XS Power D3400 - Hood XS Power D975 - Trunk Singer 240A Sky High OFC 0 & 4 gauge Kno Knoise Kolossus Deadener
bsneon98 Posted March 28, 2016 Report Posted March 28, 2016 looks good man! Do you have a carpeted garage floor? lol I love my MB 800.4 so far, little guy screams! Haha, yes the garage is carpeted . It isn't utilized much with vehicles inside, so I have turned it into my man cave... and the you like the MB? I purchased it on impulse for a budget. Ive heard nothing but good things about it. thats awesome, I could never image that. Ive ran nothing but MB Quart amps and never had an issue. Me and my back hate the angled inputs tho, only thing I dont like Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152954-1998-plymouth-neon-updates/
im_quagmire Posted March 31, 2016 Author Report Posted March 31, 2016 Ok, now that I got the most expensive part of this build paid for and pending arrival (GOT DAMN ELECTRICAL ), its box build time. This sub will be in a 2.5cu box tuned to 32hz, double baffle with recessed wall so the sub sits flush. Heavy duty push terminals as well. By the time I get home from work today, I should be walking into XS Power batteries, as well as sound deadener. I am still waiting on my Singer ALT to be delivered before wiring anything up. For now, I will begin prepping the car and laying out the wiring diagram so that when the ALT arrives, I can plug and play. But What Do I Know? 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS 3.8 JVC KD-R975BTS Clarion EQS746 Kenwood P907PS Ascendant Audio 12" Havoc v.1 Ampere Audio 2000.1 MB Quart Onyx 800.4 XS Power D3400 - Hood XS Power D975 - Trunk Singer 240A Sky High OFC 0 & 4 gauge Kno Knoise Kolossus Deadener
im_quagmire Posted April 1, 2016 Author Report Posted April 1, 2016 Came home to some goodies, as expected. No deadener yet But What Do I Know? 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS 3.8 JVC KD-R975BTS Clarion EQS746 Kenwood P907PS Ascendant Audio 12" Havoc v.1 Ampere Audio 2000.1 MB Quart Onyx 800.4 XS Power D3400 - Hood XS Power D975 - Trunk Singer 240A Sky High OFC 0 & 4 gauge Kno Knoise Kolossus Deadener
audiolamb6 Posted April 1, 2016 Report Posted April 1, 2016 man how did i miss you starting this i already missing that amp and sub will be kicking myself for awhile. cant wait to see how it turns out
im_quagmire Posted April 1, 2016 Author Report Posted April 1, 2016 man how did i miss you starting this i already missing that amp and sub will be kicking myself for awhile. cant wait to see how it turns out Haha yea man I appreciate the deal again. I should be playing within the next week or two. Waiting on my ALT. But What Do I Know? 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS 3.8 JVC KD-R975BTS Clarion EQS746 Kenwood P907PS Ascendant Audio 12" Havoc v.1 Ampere Audio 2000.1 MB Quart Onyx 800.4 XS Power D3400 - Hood XS Power D975 - Trunk Singer 240A Sky High OFC 0 & 4 gauge Kno Knoise Kolossus Deadener
im_quagmire Posted April 1, 2016 Author Report Posted April 1, 2016 Soooooooooooo... Very minor setback this AM. My car was broken into, things were taken, head unit was stolen.. I am not upset at what can be replaced, but my busted dash panel.. .. No broken windows, no alarm chirp, leads me to wonder if I accidentally disarmed my vehicle some how. Either way, no big deal, just another reason for me to upgrade the head unit as well as alarm as planned, just a lot sooner. Salute all the thieves in the world, had I been alerted, 5.56mm would have been introduced to the culprit, intimately. Thinking about getting the dash panel glassed since it is broken... I will be listening to the stock stereo for the time being lol. completely cracked But What Do I Know? 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS 3.8 JVC KD-R975BTS Clarion EQS746 Kenwood P907PS Ascendant Audio 12" Havoc v.1 Ampere Audio 2000.1 MB Quart Onyx 800.4 XS Power D3400 - Hood XS Power D975 - Trunk Singer 240A Sky High OFC 0 & 4 gauge Kno Knoise Kolossus Deadener
cgrez33 Posted April 2, 2016 Report Posted April 2, 2016 Hate thieves. Current Build: 1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon Previous Build(s): Crossfire Magnum 5k Pontiac G6 GT
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.