In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

Under a legal scoring system (termlab on the windshield) the car should be around a 155-156 I think. In the pic of the V wall I would assume there are 12 12's then?

but bass boxing is done on the iasca ac 190 meter. And there is a normal ac 190 and the world record ac 190 which is around 1 db stiffer than the normal one. We here in south africa use the normal one for normal events and the world record one for world record events. So i just wanted to know which he used

I dunno which AC meter it is for Bassboxing... Its just the standard AC for IASCA. The more and more I see people do Bassboxing, the more I like it. When I get my build done, its going to be all about the Bassboxing.

He can Bassrace a solid 157.... Keep in mind thats playing Beats 4 My Van, which is like 30hz. It sounds like it could Bassrace more than a 157 though. Its right there with the loudest cars in the world on Bassboxing though. Its right there with Tommy and Pipo when it comes to that.

Speaking of Pipo,he swapped out from Soundstream T5s to AA Havocs and its retarded rediculous now. For Bassboxing he was skipping his CD CHANGER. Not CD player, but the fuckin CHANGER thats mounted in the very back. It killed his score and he finished with like a 57 or 58 or something, but when he started the run and the numbers popped up, he was at like a 160.9 on music or something like that. Was insane.

And Step brought his old Blazer out. 6 15s walled with a baffle that was like 14" thick. Ive never seen it before, but heard about it. Its a Blazer from wayyyyy back. Carlos Rodriguez was tellin me how way back when it used to kick everyones ass at every show haha. He said that Steps Blazer is definately a legend in Bassrace. I couldnt believe how loud the damn thing was. He tied Frankie in Bassrace TWICE. Once at a 156.6 and another time at a 156.4. Ive never seen 2 ties in a row at a 156+ Bassrace. Then Frankie took him out the 3rd run be a db or two.

Carlos also painted his van and brought it out. He did a new 2 tone fade and it looks sick. He did something like a 165 or 166 something in IACSA... Wasnt paying attention when he did DB Drag.

OUCH!!!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I dunno which AC meter it is for Bassboxing... Its just the standard AC for IASCA. The more and more I see people do Bassboxing, the more I like it. When I get my build done, its going to be all about the Bassboxing.

He can Bassrace a solid 157.... Keep in mind thats playing Beats 4 My Van, which is like 30hz. It sounds like it could Bassrace more than a 157 though. Its right there with the loudest cars in the world on Bassboxing though. Its right there with Tommy and Pipo when it comes to that.

Speaking of Pipo,he swapped out from Soundstream T5s to AA Havocs and its retarded rediculous now. For Bassboxing he was skipping his CD CHANGER. Not CD player, but the fuckin CHANGER thats mounted in the very back. It killed his score and he finished with like a 57 or 58 or something, but when he started the run and the numbers popped up, he was at like a 160.9 on music or something like that. Was insane.

And Step brought his old Blazer out. 6 15s walled with a baffle that was like 14" thick. Ive never seen it before, but heard about it. Its a Blazer from wayyyyy back. Carlos Rodriguez was tellin me how way back when it used to kick everyones ass at every show haha. He said that Steps Blazer is definately a legend in Bassrace. I couldnt believe how loud the damn thing was. He tied Frankie in Bassrace TWICE. Once at a 156.6 and another time at a 156.4. Ive never seen 2 ties in a row at a 156+ Bassrace. Then Frankie took him out the 3rd run be a db or two.

Carlos also painted his van and brought it out. He did a new 2 tone fade and it looks sick. He did something like a 165 or 166 something in IACSA... Wasnt paying attention when he did DB Drag.

yea they are the top man. There is a car here,spooky, that done a 158.1 bass boxing on the world record meter and it only got 4 15s in a wall off 2 4kw amplifiers if you wanna see the video just search iasca bass boxing on you tube. How long was Pipo over 160?

Archived