Jump to content

Fun, Reliable Daily $12-15K Range


Recommended Posts

Posted

My fit does 0-60 in about 20 seconds. Fun as hell around corners once you can actually get up to speed.

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Posted

Yamaha Mt-09/Fz-09. Leaves you with enough money for decent gear and a winter beater if it snows where you live. Also 40ish mpg's

EDIT: Swype

do you own one? my friend has the fz09.. it has lots of torque on the low end but lacks on the high end.. its a nice wheelie machine.. his gas mileage is not in the 40mpg.. its around the same as my fz1 maybe a bit better

Posted

lmfao at a fusion being fucking quick

Well... To be fair the 2017 model is going to have a 325hp and 350tq model O.O

Nah, that's still fucking slow. Nothing beats his vette

im sure his vette is fast.. dont know if its the fastest but its fast enough

Posted

I have an 08 fz1. Test rode the fz-09 several times last summer, was REALLY close to pulling that trigger on it. I really liked it, it's a good bike. But I really like my 1 and just couldn't see parting with it, and the wife won't let me have 2 bikes. So I chose the one that's already paid for.

Edit: mine with pipes, intake, and 1tooth smaller main sprocket I'm getting just about 30mpg

Posted

I have an 08 fz1. Test rode the fz-09 several times last summer, was REALLY close to pulling that trigger on it. I really liked it, it's a good bike. But I really like my 1 and just couldn't see parting with it, and the wife won't let me have 2 bikes. So I chose the one that's already paid for.

Edit: mine with pipes, intake, and 1tooth smaller main sprocket I'm getting just about 30mpg

i have same year bike and its a beast after 6k rpm.. the pipe and dynojet really wakes it up

im like 32 mpg if i dont dog it

Posted

Check your pm ken

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

if you got the cash let me check if i can get someone who can get you in the repo auctions.. they charge $100 and they bid for you.. you need dealer licence to get repo auctions

Not for a few months honestly. But definitely

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Looks like its going to be a F-250 turbo diesel in your price range if you want something under 200k miles. The Dodge RAM 2500 cummings turbo diesel is also a solid choice.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 558 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...