Jump to content

03 corolla trunk build / Testing some sundowns, scores posted.


Recommended Posts

Posted

WTF!!! LOOKS LIKE FRAGMENTS FROM THOR'S HAMMER. ONE BIG ASS MAGNET!! LOL

But What Do I Know?

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS 3.8

  • JVC KD-R975BTS
  • Clarion EQS746
  • Kenwood P907PS
  • Ascendant Audio 12" Havoc v.1
  • Ampere Audio 2000.1
  • MB Quart Onyx 800.4
  • XS Power D3400 - Hood
  • XS Power D975 - Trunk
  • Singer 240A
  • Sky High OFC 0 & 4 gauge
  • Kno Knoise Kolossus Deadener
Posted

Very Nice work so far, I really like the way you mounted the amps.

Let's see that sub you tease.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Wow !!! Nice enclosure.

Kinda reminds me of the ports in ole White Lightning.

I'm tuned in.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

Very Nice work so far, I really like the way you mounted the amps.

Let's see that sub you tease.

Thank you!

Wow !!! Nice enclosure.

Kinda reminds me of the ports in ole White Lightning.

I'm tuned in.

Thanks!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8260 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...