SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

good chance I'll be there. Probably not with anything worth competing in, but the F150 might get entered in the show side, idk

You sure it's ready? Some of those F-150s I saw last year had a ton of work in them.

it's nowhere near ready lol. it's cheaper for me to enter it on the showside and haul an ice chest in that to pay spectator fees and buy drinks from concession though lol

dropped 4wd on DUB Directa 24's. I won't win a thing.

Well, let me know what you do, I might have to throw some cash in for you to smuggle me in a six pack or two.

you'll have to buy em first. I'll just be 20 here this month haha

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

good chance I'll be there. Probably not with anything worth competing in, but the F150 might get entered in the show side, idk

You sure it's ready? Some of those F-150s I saw last year had a ton of work in them.

it's nowhere near ready lol. it's cheaper for me to enter it on the showside and haul an ice chest in that to pay spectator fees and buy drinks from concession though lol

dropped 4wd on DUB Directa 24's. I won't win a thing.

Well, let me know what you do, I might have to throw some cash in for you to smuggle me in a six pack or two.

you'll have to buy em first. I'll just be 20 here this month haha

Dammit I forgot lol.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Archived