gckless Posted April 12, 2016 Report Posted April 12, 2016 Who's going? Looks like I'll be there with a media pass taking photos for the event. Let me know if you guys definitely want me to swing by and snap some of your car (not like I wouldn't anyway!). I'll give my car audio folks a deal on some. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
bighossf150 Posted April 12, 2016 Report Posted April 12, 2016 I might bring the z06 depending on if I work or not Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
gckless Posted April 12, 2016 Author Report Posted April 12, 2016 I might bring the z06 depending on if I work or not Nice. Entering in the show, or just going to Mexico in the evenings? "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
ChevyBoy95 Posted April 24, 2016 Report Posted April 24, 2016 I will be there. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
boom50cal Posted April 24, 2016 Report Posted April 24, 2016 good chance I'll be there. Probably not with anything worth competing in, but the F150 might get entered in the show side, idk On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
gckless Posted April 27, 2016 Author Report Posted April 27, 2016 good chance I'll be there. Probably not with anything worth competing in, but the F150 might get entered in the show side, idk You sure it's ready? Some of those F-150s I saw last year had a ton of work in them. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
boom50cal Posted April 29, 2016 Report Posted April 29, 2016 good chance I'll be there. Probably not with anything worth competing in, but the F150 might get entered in the show side, idk You sure it's ready? Some of those F-150s I saw last year had a ton of work in them. it's nowhere near ready lol. it's cheaper for me to enter it on the showside and haul an ice chest in that to pay spectator fees and buy drinks from concession though lol dropped 4wd on DUB Directa 24's. I won't win a thing. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
gckless Posted May 2, 2016 Author Report Posted May 2, 2016 good chance I'll be there. Probably not with anything worth competing in, but the F150 might get entered in the show side, idk You sure it's ready? Some of those F-150s I saw last year had a ton of work in them. it's nowhere near ready lol. it's cheaper for me to enter it on the showside and haul an ice chest in that to pay spectator fees and buy drinks from concession though lol dropped 4wd on DUB Directa 24's. I won't win a thing. Well, let me know what you do, I might have to throw some cash in for you to smuggle me in a six pack or two. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
bighossf150 Posted May 2, 2016 Report Posted May 2, 2016 I might bring the z06 depending on if I work or not Nice. Entering in the show, or just going to Mexico in the evenings? Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.