Second Skin Audio

Soundqubed ?

Ron36

I have run SoundQubed amps and never had an issue. Made lots of power, would run again. I have never run their subs though

(6 4300's are the amps I ran)

SQ3500.1

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I had 2 hdc3 18 n got real loud.

Were they from the older run?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

The HDC subs look like monsters but the magnet is to wide for my tapered box that's y I need HDS or SA-10's

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I have run SoundQubed amps and never had an issue. Made lots of power, would run again. I have never run their subs though

SQ3500.1

By any chance Was one of those amps the one i got frm you? or diff.

Most likely, why what's up?

I had different series, some brand new some I used, not sure which one you bought.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I have been looking at the soundqubed HDS 3 10's for awhile and can't find any bad things about them but never heard them in person ,looks like they can handle some power 1200RMS each . Anyone have or heard these looking for a reason not to buy them.

Good bang for your buck (good output, average sound quality).

Not a bad sub but the end of the day its a cookie cutter design with a big magnet and cheap/mediocre soft parts

Pair of Soundqubed HDS is a weird choice due to the money spend on electrical.

For example I spend $600 on a 3000 watt amp and almost a thousand dollars on electrical upgrades to get my car to the point to where I can run 2500 watts on substage alone.

Does it really make sense for me to buy a cookie cutter China sub or would I be better off spending an extra $130 per sub to get a USA assembled SSA ICON with USA motor/voicecoil ? (I'm already almost 2000 dollars into this system, spending the extra is more than worthwhile).

Those who have the power to run multiple HDS's usually only do so if there chasing SPL numbers (hence good bang for your buck).

SQ3500.1

I had different series, some brand new some I used, not sure which one you bought.

Ehh just asking bro lol

So are you planning a new build? i been looking at you buying little by little on here lol Not stocking you but just noticed lmao

I have been looking at the soundqubed HDS 3 10's for awhile and can't find any bad things about them but never heard them in person ,looks like they can handle some power 1200RMS each . Anyone have or heard these looking for a reason not to buy them.

Good bang for your buck (good output, average sound quality).

Not a bad sub but the end of the day its a cookie cutter design with a big magnet and cheap/mediocre soft parts

Pair of Soundqubed HDS is a weird choice due to the money spend on electrical.

For example I spend $600 on a 3000 watt amp and almost a thousand dollars on electrical upgrades to get my car to the point to where I can run 2500 watts on substage alone.

Does it really make sense for me to buy a cookie cutter China sub or would I be better off spending an extra $130 per sub to get a USA assembled SSA ICON with USA motor/voicecoil ? (I'm already almost 2000 dollars into this system, spending the extra is more than worthwhile).

Those who have the power to run multiple HDS's usually only do so if there chasing SPL numbers (hence good bang for your buck).

For the price they do thier job, Mostly everyone in my area are know running soundqubed.

They do have atleast hdc3 n up

I ranned the hds208 i belive n got a beating n took it like a champ.

There is better out there but for the $$ your paying for them, you can't complain.

Btw i have expensive electrical n still ranned cookie cutter china subs And i ranned their 3500 at .5 ohms n took it like champ.

SQ3500.1

Ehh just asking bro lol

So are you planning a new build? i been looking at you buying little by little on here lol Not stocking you but just noticed lmao

Yes, doing a new build, still in the beginning planning stages, kind of a budget thing so i am slowly seeing what gear I can get used. =) Hoping to order and collect till end of May, then use some vacation and get it done in June instead of fucking with it all summer like I have the past umteen summers. I mean, i already have soundeadener everywhere, all wires ran, HU, etc. etc. so it's more about gear and substage and electrical so won't be too bad. I think I will try to get my door panels done later this summer. mids/highs will be a struggle but substage should be quick and easy, still have to decide on amp and subs but I have some ideas.....I will make a new build log once I get some pic. worthy stuff going on, thanks!!!!!!!!!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Archived