For the longest time, I was waiting for lithium to come into our hobby as an alternative to agm. Its a very efficient and powerful platform for the form factor and weight. I just wish more people would realize that the lithium currently available to us is not the same chemistry as Lipo's that people like to use as a scare tactic.

The biggest change you have to make for them to work well is to just realize the limits of the battery and abide by that and you'll have a battery that "should" last for many many seasons.

I'm excited to see what you can do with them, and hopefully ease the load on poor valerie's suspension lmao

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Damn, right when I think this build can'y get any.......bigger/badder/unique/etc. to goes beast mode AGAIN........

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

For the longest time, I was waiting for lithium to come into our hobby as an alternative to agm. Its a very efficient and powerful platform for the form factor and weight. I just wish more people would realize that the lithium currently available to us is not the same chemistry as Lipo's that people like to use as a scare tactic.

The biggest change you have to make for them to work well is to just realize the limits of the battery and abide by that and you'll have a battery that "should" last for many many seasons.

I'm excited to see what you can do with them, and hopefully ease the load on poor valerie's suspension lmao

Lithium is def the future for energy, well a good alternative I should say. I would also say the same for High Voltage. The challenge is presenting it in a "package" or some sort of starter kit, mostly for safety concerns.

I started using lithium first back at SBN 2015. And I love it! Since coming up with this new Lithium HV, I haven't stopped thinking about it haha. And yes, 18 x 50 is a lot of weight!!! I did notice, with just 6 batts, Valerie is drivable. I mentioned that because with 18 batts, and the added 5 sheets of wood, it was really difficult to drive. So going back down to 200 pounds of battery will be a life saver haha.

And yes, with the D3400s, i could prob only run 2 or 3 seasons before replacing. But now with lithium, it could easily double that.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Damn, right when I think this build can'y get any.......bigger/badder/unique/etc. to goes beast mode AGAIN........

Thanks brother, I know you've been following for a while now, I really appreciate it.

I'm just doing my best to be different haha. But really, I just want to offer alternatives to the fellow bassheads! Because this is truly a steal. I can't believe more people aren't commenting.

140,000 watts for 5 seconds, or 60,000 watts for 2 minutes!! With only 200 pounds of battery!! lmao. The cost is a bit high, somewhere between 6 and 7 grand, but hell, that's the same if not cheaper than running 4 alts, 10 runs of wire, 30 agms, etc. Especially when you calc the cost of strain on your vehicle components.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

How can you get in the vehicle with the massive set of balls you nust have to run that battery bank?

Lol.

Tuned in to see how this goes,

Be safe man, that lithium bank could do scary things in a hurry if you make a mistake.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

How can you get in the vehicle with the massive set of balls you nust have to run that battery bank?

Lol.

Tuned in to see how this goes,

Be safe man, that lithium bank could do scary things in a hurry if you make a mistake.

Thanks man.

I know I said I can't wait for it to get here, but in reality, it will be a while. Hopefully by Slam 17'. Until then, it'll just be the 18 D3400s.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

did you ever tested on the TL before/after those extra layers on the front baffle?

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

did you ever tested on the TL before/after those extra layers on the front baffle?

I haven't. What do you think has been affected ? Good or bad?

I'm honestly not sure what to expect. I have a theory.

I think, it'll be as loud, or louder, at a lower frequency.

I can't say for sure, I don't know my sealed res. But by increasing the port length, we have decreased cabin volume.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Archived