Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey Guys,


Some of you already know who I am, and for those who don't, here is a quick summary. Basically, I run Taramps, and I have been using Lithium batteries from the good people over at Juice Box Battery. I also use 6 15" SSA Evils subs in a 4thbp that's 50 cuft Gross. This 12DCV system topped off at 162db with poor electrical being at fault for not betting that score since achieving it.


Well for 2016, I am changing things up a bit, at least for what seems like the rest of the season. I have shipped my LiFePo4 battery back to JB for repair, and since have acquired 18 XS Power D3400s. I have also wired them in series to achieve 230 DCV Resting. The amplifier(s) that I will be using, (3) Taramps T60Ks. I also installed Dual Trans-coolers for my explorer (07).


20160317_025614_zpsere2a4mt.jpg


20160317_182855_zpstob4hamk.jpg


20160317_182915_zpsvyogmtnt.jpg


20160317_183307_zpsclapyfo9.jpg


20160422_160414_zpserjfqew7.jpg


received_1725059831070427_zpsr1ljgtmv.jp

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Posted

How are you going to charge that bank?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

How are you going to charge that bank?

Externally

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Posted

230 volts scares the shit out of me in a vehicle. I wish the best of luck to you

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

wow...

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

230 VOLTS IN A VEHICLE?

You sir have some big balls.... =@

Posted

Damn that's some crazy voltage! Watching this to see what happens

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 981 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...