RooTxBeeR Posted May 10, 2016 Report Posted May 10, 2016 If that's all you're going to use it for just walk into Walmart and buy the cheapest windows laptop they have.I would suggest going to a micro center if you want to buy in hand. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
ToNasty Posted May 10, 2016 Author Report Posted May 10, 2016 I'd rather amazon. I hate going to stores and buying shit ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
aculous Posted May 10, 2016 Report Posted May 10, 2016 http://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-Thinkpad-T420-Certified-Refurbished/dp/B00W4AMWCI/ref=sr_1_5?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1462908897&sr=1-5&keywords=windows+7+laptop&refinements=p_n_size_browse-bin%3A2423840011
RooTxBeeR Posted May 10, 2016 Report Posted May 10, 2016 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834232480 On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
ToNasty Posted May 14, 2016 Author Report Posted May 14, 2016 I yhink ima going with that Asus. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
RainStryke Posted May 21, 2016 Report Posted May 21, 2016 That Celeron in the Asus isn't really that great. Personally, i'd shoot for something like this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834265532 If you are still looking.
Triticum Agricolam Posted May 21, 2016 Report Posted May 21, 2016 I just got one of these a couple days ago: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834300744 For $235, it great! "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
ToNasty Posted May 21, 2016 Author Report Posted May 21, 2016 My cousin bought (I think it's this one) a few months ago. Never used it. Said I could take it. So I took it http://m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16834298587 ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Esgedi Posted May 21, 2016 Report Posted May 21, 2016 I yhink ima going with that Asus. I'd stay away from cheap ASUS laptops. I'm convinced that they buy chinese and stick their badging on them. Not a hater, One of my current laptops is an ASUS and i love it, my motherboard and gpu in my gaming PC are ASUS. Buy nice or buy twice man. Go to amazon, set a price limit, and see what's the highest rated/most popular. Better yet, just buy a lenovo off of craigslist. Don't trust a shop but you personally just smoked two decks, makes sense. 03' Trailblazer LTDayton Designer 6.5"s & Silkie tweetersDayton Audio Ultimax 18"Pioneer 9601 & 8604XS Power D34002 runs 1/0Singer 250
RainStryke Posted May 22, 2016 Report Posted May 22, 2016 My cousin bought (I think it's this one) a few months ago. Never used it. Said I could take it. So I took it http://m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16834298587 Looks like a pretty solid laptop. Might need to add some more RAM to it, which is just about the easiest thing to do to a laptop when it comes to upgrades.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.