6 Fi Team 15s, 3 Ampere TFEs @ Gary Killian's Wedding.

Thats a fuckload of power per pair lol

Same as what I have just another pair

Add another pair then lol... looks about the same truck as yours. Do it.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Gary Killian had his wedding this weekend and had a competition/show to celebrate. We just finished my friend/teammate's truck a few weeks ago and decided to take it. Had a great time with everyone.

For those who enjoy hair flying:

What's the lowest voltage you see full tilt? Solid electrical and system BTW, good shit.

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

That looks like it hurt ,loved it

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Gary Killian had his wedding this weekend and had a competition/show to celebrate. We just finished my friend/teammate's truck a few weeks ago and decided to take it. Had a great time with everyone.

What's the lowest voltage you see full tilt? Solid electrical and system BTW, good shit.

Full tilt? Usually drops to low 12s but have seen mid 11s after a few demos. Has horrendous belt slip right now at full tilt so thats the next thing to fix. Belt actually popped off on startup when we left for the show. He bought a new tensioner to see if that helps the issue any.

man looks awesome, great combination of subs and amps for sure :)

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Full tilt? Usually drops to low 12s but have seen mid 11s after a few demos. Has horrendous belt slip right now at full tilt so thats the next thing to fix. Belt actually popped off on startup when we left for the show. He bought a new tensioner to see if that helps the issue any.

we went through 2 belts......... the gator is holding atm. A nice gates is in the rear.

Watch out when shifting from go to go (first to second) if you are playing........

I didnt look or know, but how much reserve are you running (bat bank) ?

we went through 2 belts......... the gator is holding atm. A nice gates is in the rear.

Watch out when shifting from go to go (first to second) if you are playing........

He's got 3 XS Power XS36K lithium batteries in the bank and one of the smaller lithium's (forget the model) upfront.

He's got 3 XS Power XS36K lithium batteries in the bank and one of the smaller lithium's (forget the model) upfront.

B)

you have more info on this bro ?

Pm me or whatever. :hi:

B)

you have more info on this bro ?

Pm me or whatever. :hi:

Nothing much more really. Box is ~21ft^3 tuned to 34hz. Peaks at 38hz and does over a 160, but he won't release actual scores until he play's around with the meter more lol. It hurts though, in a good way. Can play down to around 26hz but really it starts to lose a lot of output at around the 28-30hz range, but is violent as hell from 35-40hz. That's what he wanted though, something to choke people, so we're happy with it. With the little testing he's done, it was within a db or so from 30hz to 40hz on burps. Built by me, him, and my dad. Got build pics that I might upload someday but I'll post a few random ones here. That's about it though. If you wanna know anything else, you can pm me and I can always message him if I don't know.

IMG_6249_zpsxo6r1egw.jpg

IMG_6126_zpswnovgpbk.jpg

13151617_10208617191683182_6289082853790

IMG_6131_zpsmted9aar.jpg

Archived