Nice Posted May 17, 2016 Report Posted May 17, 2016 I want THAT VETTE........................................When I hit Mega Millions or Powerball!
jarredondo1999 Posted May 18, 2016 Report Posted May 18, 2016 Bad ass, Saw pics on instragram but it's always better to see the build pics.
Smoove Posted May 21, 2016 Report Posted May 21, 2016 Insane install. That port is badass 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
CarAudioFab Posted October 17, 2016 Report Posted October 17, 2016 Awesome work dude -Mark Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos! Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication
DLHgn Posted October 17, 2016 Report Posted October 17, 2016 My oh my this is so nice. I hope to one day have at least 1/4 of the talent you do. I may try to strive for 100% but uh...good luck to me. Practice makes perfect I guess.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.