Got a ice tank and should work out well for what I want to do. Going to get it powdercoated to make it look more oem. But heres what it looks like for now.

TANK.jpg

Suspension/20-26" replica wheels plus more

2016 Cadillac Escalade modding

2016 C7 z06 modding

2013 Ctsv 850hp

1996 Impala SS

Time to make my trukc exhale better. Since I'm a dealer for American racing headers was a no brainer choice on who to go with. 1 7/8 long tubes with no cats and their 3 in y pipe with the 3.5 exit. I'm going to be getting them ceramic coated next week to keep the Temps down. You want the best price on American racing headers???? Give me a holler.

My goal is to get 550/550 at wheels on 26s. @gptuning will be doing the tune and like always....... yelling me not to do method and 10 psi pulley but I probably will.

headers.jpg

2016 C7 z06 modding

2013 Ctsv 850hp

1996 Impala SS

damn man such an awesome car!

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

can someone let me in on who he is and how his car payments are probably more than i make in a month lol

cars sick af. 10/10 would drive the shit outta that

I'm gonna guess with how much money has been thrown at this thing and how many Mods have been done that there is no car payment on it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

lol you guys shoudl see my new c7 z06. Its a 16 and im doing a big procharger set up on it :)

back to my esky...

well got my coil covers back. Look so bad ass. Had them painted to match the truck then did checkered flag along with the ESCALADE writing all airbrushed.
covers.jpg

2016 C7 z06 modding

2013 Ctsv 850hp

1996 Impala SS

Those are sick as shit, this truck is so much badass, this shit needs to be on a cover of a magazine when done!

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

shit do you have a build log for the vette??? if not i wanna see one for it ASAP!

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Archived