Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Have a good time on the build, I'mTuned from

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi everyone,

Time for some update, I put there some other pictures of the box going in the car

741936IMG20160429173917.jpg

SP4 <3 <3

151627IMG20160429173854.jpg

We went to the store, needed some silicon, glue, screws, paint bombs...

969550IMG20160429145215.jpg

We also toke some wood and put some 18mm (yes only 18mm) thick on the sides

(Forgive the 2 years old daughter tried to draw something on the left panel :D)

930240IMG20160430134118.jpg

Posted

I was wondering about the 6th order comment coming into play. But i think I see what your up to now ;)

I'm uploading the pictures lol, but the setup is already playing, the wall is not sealed (about 10" of space beetween the front side of the wall and the door), and we need to mount the alt (not really good for the DC to push about 6-7kw with 4 x 115Ah + about.... 30A stock alt)

stay tuned more picts tomorrow, or maybe tonight :P

Posted

Hey :)

As promised some update pictures ;)

How the wall was looking on front view

303600IMG20160430134834.jpg

We also added the roof (22mm thick)

930843IMG20160430153335.jpg

438603IMG20160505114142.jpg

287597IMG20160505124714.jpg

#SayHelloAxel

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1456 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...