Still need a headunit

I have Alpine CDE-HD149BT... Me likey

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

it looks pretty good. Only 12db slopes but i can deal with that. So there is 1 i can add to the list. Who has one and has put it on a dd-1?

Seen a few alpines distort at low volume on the sub out.

i dont want to really use a pioneer anymore unless i have to. the controls on the prs suck so bad, the face plate goes blank a lot, they just arent made for cars that vibrate and there is just something about the EQ not centering on 1k that bugs the shit out of me.

i dont want to really use a pioneer anymore unless i have to. the controls on the prs suck so bad, the face plate goes blank a lot, they just arent made for cars that vibrate and there is just something about the EQ not centering on 1k that bugs the shit out of me.

I know what ya mean about the face plate going blank. My Pioneer unit does that too when it's cool out.

Found this list of head units you are looking for... was updated in July of 2015, so it's close to being up to date.

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/sound-quality-area/38473-active-hus-list.html

Archived