Still need a headunit

Si im probably not getting a clarion cz702 or another 80prs and the kenwood x998 has so many stupid features like "speaker size" "speaker type (6x9, 6.5 3") no way im going near that.

So any other headunits with TA and 3 way network features out there?

I'm gonna check when I get home but I believe you can turn that speaker size deal off, I'll let you know later on.

So far I like this headunit a lot.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I'm gonna check when I get home but I believe you can turn that speaker size deal off, I'll let you know later on.

So far I like this headunit a lot.

let me know, i was reading the owners manual and it looks like it has about 80lbs of b.s. in the settings and about 3oz of meat. I cant find anything on if it can bandpass mids, and all the crossover settings look a bit wonky. Plus it has all that Q factor crap no one needs and a lot of other filler i dont want.

I would like a kenwood but if i get painted in a corner i guess i will get another 80prs.

i just want the TA, 3 way and a good EQ.

i want a 80prs but not made by pioneer. I may just end up paying more for clarion cz702 even though the EQ sucks.

Of course i still have a symmetry II i can use but id rather not. I Would like to keep it in storage for something more special

I have an 80prs if you're interested. Bought it new and had it installed for about 3 months. Never had a problem with it. Was in a trunk build that was maybe into low 40s.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Archived