Sundown Audio

audison amplifiers ???

Bayuk89

I couldnt decide on the audison SR2 or SR4..... So i bought BOTH !!!! Im only running front door speakers at this time so can run the the SR2 for those or if i wanna make a custom kick pannel and run two speakers per door i can run the SR4. I can sell on of the amps and get my money back plus some... I have a back up plan.

tmp_11701-20160516_1755341299015326.jpg

tmp_11701-20160516_175552-327151282.jpg

tmp_11701-20160516_1806051855509610.jpg

Look at that price tag... When you see that price tag put some respek on it haha. the SR4 it self retails on woofersECT and AMAZON for $430 or something like that (im sure you can get it cheaper than that) i paid $199 SR4 and $129 SR2

Yea i plan on using one of them and selling the other, felt like i had to buy both because of the sale. Im happy, these amps have some decent weight to them and some of the other forums i researched the owners put them in the same class as herts and focal (their opinions) but all in all i hear the SQ from audison amps are good.

Well I'd hope they'd be as good as hertz since they are the same company.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I couldnt decide on the audison SR2 or SR4..... So i bought BOTH !!!! Im only running front door speakers at this time so can run the the SR2 for those or if i wanna make a custom kick pannel and run two speakers per door i can run the SR4. I can sell on of the amps and get my money back plus some... I have a back up plan.

Look at that price tag... When you see that price tag put some respek on it haha. the SR4 it self retails on woofersECT and AMAZON for $430 or something like that (im sure you can get it cheaper than that) i paid $199 SR4 and $129 SR2

Or you could hook up a member for that same price.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Well I'd hope they'd be as good as hertz since they are the same company.

I didnt know that..... im still learning what maufacture makes what brand(s) lol im slowing getting some quality equipment :)

Next step is saving up for a quality 2-2.5K sub amp so i can put the rockville on the "hall of fame" shelf haha.

Or you could hook up a member for that same price.

Yes thats an option for sure ! Or if i dont use the SR4.... maybe find some one with a quality 2-2.5k sub amp and trade straight across ?

Archived