Cheap But Decent 18v Or Higher Drills

19.2volt at harbor freight

I bought that one a few months ago. It's actually an alright drill, but the case it comes in is a piece of crap. It takes about an hour to fully charge a dead battery, but it seems to last quite a while on a full charge.

Every blue Ryobi drill I've had has shorted out in the trigger

May also want to check out the Hyundai cordless drills. I've heard some great things about them

Edited by TechSys

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

leaning towards the ryobi 18v hammer drill or craftsman 19.2v

i recommend ryobi, i got the starter kit with the regular 18v drill and the flashlight and they have allot of stuff to add on and use the same battery. if you get the hammer drill i don't think it comes with a battery. i would recommend getting the starter kit and the hammer drill. unless you just want one drill, then you will have to get a battery or two and a charger. that will probably cost as much as the starter kit anyway. BTW... all of my tool are ryobi. got a table saw, plunge router, and for the cordless stuff... the starter kit, the impact driver, the jigsaw, and the right angle drill. and i got all of this except the table saw about 5 months ago and they are all still going strong. i have had the table saw for prolly 3 years now.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

Just remember you get what you pay for, so save up a few more dollars and get the makita or Dewalt, they are more but they are twice the drill that the ryobi is or other cheap garbage out there.

seen many dead ryobi drills/ impacts on the jobsite.

x2 on the dewalt

also Sears does NOT have lifetime waranty on electronic tools or power tools, the lifetime warranty is only on hand tools unless stated directly on the item purchased.

Just remember you get what you pay for, so save up a few more dollars and get the makita or Dewalt, they are more but they are twice the drill that the ryobi is or other cheap garbage out there.

seen many dead ryobi drills/ impacts on the jobsite.

x2....ur gonna want something that lasts awhile...ryobi are good for a minute...but yea id say dewalt for your drill...milwaukee or bosch for your hammer drill ;)

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I was just at home depot Rigid, is not half the price of the dewalt stuff, and the brand new dewalt Nano kit's are Bad fuckin ass... to bad I allready have almost every dewalt 18v tool allready made :(

I do like Rigid tho, they make nice stuff, I use their pipe wrenches and Pipe threaders every day good shit.

makaita, dewalt, milwakee, or craftsman

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I was just at home depot Rigid, is not half the price of the dewalt stuff, and the brand new dewalt Nano kit's are Bad fuckin ass... to bad I allready have almost every dewalt 18v tool allready made :(

I do like Rigid tho, they make nice stuff, I use their pipe wrenches and Pipe threaders every day good shit.

well looking at current prices i guess your right, the drills and impact drivers I bought are now double the cost of what they were when i bought mine. Still worth the money though.

Edited by Rza

Administrator of fiberglassforums.com