LsChevy Posted May 24, 2016 Report Posted May 24, 2016 I have two sets of unopened ampere dream series chimps and thought about putting them across my back dash in my monte Carlo. I know nobody like rear fill but I want to throw the comps or some good quality p.a. drivers back there. I have a processor to do t/a
MrSkippyJ Posted May 24, 2016 Report Posted May 24, 2016 what exactly are you asking? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
jk13 Posted May 24, 2016 Report Posted May 24, 2016 What are the front stage and sub stage and the reason for wanting rears? Static drops are my bag.
White Lightning Posted May 26, 2016 Report Posted May 26, 2016 Time alignment will do you no justice. Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.