Second Skin Audio

2002 dodge ram quad cab subs?.. 2 JL TW1, TW3, or Alpine SWR-T12

I'm done wasting my time on this enjoy your 300rms JL's.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

I'm done wasting my time on this enjoy your 300rms JL's.

Don't forget the 300 rms kicker comps I I bought too. Both of which do not fit in my box. So I have to find a pair that fit in my box. Funny how I'm on JLs nuts but bought kickers.

I like how I got attacked on this forum for likeing JL. Also in the topic I also listed Alpine as well. Guess it takes an educated person to see that. Never been attacked on a forum from asking the difference on a brand I know nothing about. I was really wanting to know what would make a speaker better than the other. Other than one bring cheaper than the other. Thanks for escalating it to this stupid flame war. Guess you didn't know so you got offensive and attacked me and JL for no reason. JL was jot the only brand I listed and I did not say I wanted JL only.

image_zpsirvkjral.pngimage_zpsaxzfhtwn.png. Don't know why I'm doing this I'm just to nice but .5 sealed, speaker is .1 displacement that's perfect but you need more power I'm running 1k to each sub.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

image_zpsegxp4fdp.png If your stuck on shallow mounts these are the only ones I would spend any money on.

Sold . Lol

Okay I get it you guys despise JL and hate there guts for some odd reason. Weird. I'm done replying to the flame war you guys started because you don't like JL. .guess i'd have to be a JL hater to get good decent replies here. But I will not I'm 34 yrs old and JL has been a top brand since I was a teenager. Anyhow, I Found out I can't buy just any speaker within 7" of mounting depth for my shitty speaker box. Now its also how WIDE the cage is on the speaker. Neither the TW1 or the Kicker comp are fitting in my box because the metal frame going down to the magnet is too wide and don't angle in fast enough to miss a edge that comes out at about 2 1/2 to 3 inches deep from top of the box. I wish the TW1's would have fit I was really impressed with the build quality of it. The thing weighs 15 lbs per speaker heavy as hell. But I dont think there is anyway I can make it fit. It sticks out of the box by around 2 1/2 inches. I can take a pic of it. I'll show what both the TW1's and the kicker comps are hitting on the speaker box not allowing me to sit the speakers flush with box. Anyone that would actually like to help instead of flaming JL, Thank you.

speaker%20box_1.jpg

speaker%20box.jpg

Archived