Sonic Electronix

Running 2 PBR' s rated 125x2 , birth sheet was 132x2

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

If I do the JL amp they will get 100RMS but If I go with the Alpine F6 theyll get 150RMS

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

I would go with more power can always turn the gain down alittle . Would be nice clean power then very little stress on amp.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

guess i suck at posting

. Lol

Could I do this option. Run the 6.5" Type R components in the front and Type R 6.5" coaxials in the rear deck off the Alpine PDXF6. And then have the 4" Alpine Type S coaxils run off my factory amp?

I wouldn't see why not .

You don't need the 4" speakers,

Run components in the front and a set of coaxial's in the rears if you want rears and all you need is a 4 channel amp,

Don't over complicate it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Here you go,

All you need right here.

I'll take a thank you for saving you $900.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_99843_Alpine-NVX-Full-Range-High-Performance-Amplified-System-w-6.5-Speakers.html

In case your curious about what kind of power the nvx amp puts out.

http://youtu.be/n-PvO58FO_I

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Would you recommend the NVX JAD800.4 over the Alpine PDXF6? How are NVX products like subs, speakers, and amps?

Was mainly looking at the V or X series components up front with the V series coaxial in the rear. How would the compare to the Type R?

Archived