Gallbladder is done with microscopic surgery now. Not as invasive as in the past. You will be on your feet the same day. Some offer it as a Out Patient procedure.

WHATTTT who told you that? LOL.

They will go inside with tools and be less invasive yes.....but you ain't walking out the same day. LOL.

I just had mine done last year i was in there 4 or 5 days. I had it severe though....but regardless you are spending the night.

Outpatient with those not in severe condition. Sounds like you had some severe gall bladder issues. 3 of my friends had it done all three had microscopic done and out the same day.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/

th_140x100square.jpgMechman_140x100px.JPGDCHome.jpgI

image_url-76414-1423274612_thumb.jpgimage_url-76414-1423320284_thumb.jpg

Pioneer P99RS
Ampere 3800
2-Ampere 125/4
4-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids
4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer

2-5.25 Satori Mids
2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars
2-Hertz Silk tweeters
DC Audio Level 5/12
Skyhigh Wire
Mechman 320
XS Power D3100

MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/

Hope everything goes good man , scary having shit removed from your body.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

After my last attack ive been having alot of stomach pain and bloated with gassy pains like there is air stuck in my stomach anyone else have this

2015 F-150 Platnuim

I have to get mine removed soon as well, I was told it would be outpatient and I would be in pain for 1-2 weeks and I'd have to change my diet. Not looking forward to it at all, but the pain sucks and I always feel indigestion.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

They sent me home said it was emergecny enough then called me back 3 hours later said the oncall surgeon said its infected and to come back in

2015 F-150 Platnuim

Archived