Second Skin Audio

X-15 D2 Enclosure thoughts

Tax

Start that shit make sure to post pics that's a badass sub. Might need a bigger amp.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

looks good man,should work well..V1 or 2?

2000 blazer LS

240 mechman

2 b2 HN v3 15s

crescendo bc5500 @.5

1/0 ebflex ofc

d680/g31

kenwood deck

mb quart components

crescendo pwx 8s

lots more to come

blazer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/204432-shadowcasters-2k-blazer/

142.8db MECA

2016 PA state champ mod 1 class

• 2 weeks later...

I've never built a box before but the guy building it for me with this design says that the tuning is coming out higher for him at around 36hz instead of 32hz. Does anyone see where that's coming from?

How is your builder measuring the tuning? I'm surprised it didn't come out lower, more like 30 Hz.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

How is your builder measuring the tuning? I'm surprised it didn't come out lower, more like 30 Hz.

He said he used Torres tuning calculator with my dimensions on the design, and the tuning came out to 36hz I don't have that program so I cant tell. The design was made by EZ DB Designs on FB but he hasn't replied yet.

Archived