Prevail Posted June 4, 2016 Report Posted June 4, 2016 I want to make a box for my sundown e12 v3 500w. I have no clue about anything when it comes to boxes and subs and I want someone to help me out. I don't know what type of box, but I mainly listen to hip-hop. Like g ezy, kid cudi, kanye west. The sun is a dual 2-ohm Here's approximate dimensions of the trunk of my 1998 toyota camry. in the first picture, there's a little space at the back? I don't know if I'd put the box there or not so I gave dimensions of that area and the area outside of it http://i.imgur.com/tYHBWL0.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Cubp0NQ.jpg Located near Omaha, NE
frogcase2002 Posted June 4, 2016 Report Posted June 4, 2016 Where are you located Clarion cz702 Ssa evil mids and tweeters ppi 900.4 2 zcon 18s Taramps 10k 3 big dekas 1 xs 3 runs of 4/0 and big 3 300+ amp ohio generator 155.7 on dash at 36 (peak) 152 at 25
Nightshade Posted June 4, 2016 Report Posted June 4, 2016 I have the same exact sub in my wife's Civic. It depends on where you are located to get someone to help you build a box. That info would be good. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
baron_of_bass Posted June 4, 2016 Report Posted June 4, 2016 There are a lot of good people on this fourm that are willing to help you out. All they need is your Max demensions, year and make of vehicle, power, sub model etc. they're quick too, and you learn a lot in the process of building your own box brother. Stick around this fourm and you'll learn a lot Team Bass-Hz
Prevail Posted June 4, 2016 Author Report Posted June 4, 2016 I have the same exact sub in my wife's Civic. It depends on where you are located to get someone to help you build a box. That info would be good. Near Omaha, NE. I don't necessarily need it to be made for me. Just layout and dimensions and then I can pay some place to make it, too. But whatever works.
Joe X Posted June 4, 2016 Report Posted June 4, 2016 Here is a suggestion, sub / port firing back, power: to sub rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 2 1/4", figure is just an assembly guide:NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.