2009 Chevy Tahoe Soundigital 20k No Wall

There's no pictures on those last three posts. You only need the URL now. Just copy URL of the pic, click "Insert Other Media" in the reply box, "insert URL" and paste and add

02EE0BB5-CDDC-4143-9947-004DDCC7A657_zps

• 3 weeks later...

Ok apparently I had a broken dmm the day I bought my zv4s used and they are dual ones and I been running my 6ks at .25 each for almost a year. My bad amp just went out of warranty and had already been repaired twice. I traded my good one for 2 taramp 8ks and I'm about to switch my subs for zv5s so I can run 2ohms per amp I would post pictures but I can't figure out this new site

What was your impedance rising to?  (ohm)

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

On 2/2/2017 at 0:42 AM, Karkov said:

What was your impedance rising to?  (ohm)

No clue. I have zero experience with clamping honestly. I just find it crazy that within a two month time frame I end up swapping amps, subs, n batts. but honestly the only thing that strait up failed me was one amp and that particular amp actually been sent to amp medics twice before due to vibration damage when it was in my sonata.

Got the zv5s hooked up Thursday it seems just as loud if not louder then original set up but soon as I hit the road to go home Thursday night my engine started knocking and it won't hold two quarts of oil for a full two weeks but I never see leaks under the truck

1 hour ago, bigp88 said:

Got the zv5s hooked up Thursday it seems just as loud if not louder then original set up but soon as I hit the road to go home Thursday night my engine started knocking and it won't hold two quarts of oil for a full two weeks but I never see leaks under the truck

burning oil? any smoke out the tail pipe? knocking is bad news. get a compression and maybe even leak-down tests done.

Cables and wires almost never fail; the terminations do.

Archived