Keith77 Posted June 21, 2016 Report Posted June 21, 2016 Man here in little ol Las Cruces NM our house prices are higher.... Im in a 1300sqft house and Paid $146k brand new... Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
bighossf150 Posted June 21, 2016 Author Report Posted June 21, 2016 welp, cancel that, that house sold today going to check these 2 out though Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
bighossf150 Posted June 21, 2016 Author Report Posted June 21, 2016 Man here in little ol Las Cruces NM our house prices are higher.... Im in a 1300sqft house and Paid $146k brand new... Ive been saying it for a while now, living down here is this shit, cheap houses, 1.5hrs from houston, good paying jobs are everywhere down here and good food. Texas BBQ, legit Mexican places, no fake microwaved bullshit and Im on the lousiana border so amazing Cajun food is right now the road. Boiling Point is Sulphur, LA and Don's in Scott, LA will make you want to move down here. Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Keith77 Posted June 21, 2016 Report Posted June 21, 2016 Man here in little ol Las Cruces NM our house prices are higher.... Im in a 1300sqft house and Paid $146k brand new... Ive been saying it for a while now, living down here is this shit, cheap houses, 1.5hrs from houston, good paying jobs are everywhere down here and good food. Texas BBQ, legit Mexican places, no fake microwaved bullshit and Im on the lousiana border so amazing Cajun food is right now the road. Boiling Point is Sulphur, LA and Don's in Scott, LA will make you want to move down here. Will you rent me a room in your new house for a few so I can get on my feet ?? LOL Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
SoCaLBaMF Posted June 21, 2016 Report Posted June 21, 2016 Jesus fuck those are cheap. Where Im from if those were on the lake they would easily be 2 mil + houses. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
bcpballer64 Posted June 22, 2016 Report Posted June 22, 2016 New contruct would be nice bighoss, less maintenace up front, more energy effient "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
la negra Posted June 22, 2016 Report Posted June 22, 2016 Man here in little ol Las Cruces NM our house prices are higher.... Im in a 1300sqft house and Paid $146k brand new... Off topic. I bought a truck from las cruces. Made the deal inside of a bank and the those were some of the prettiest women I ever seen.
bighossf150 Posted June 22, 2016 Author Report Posted June 22, 2016 New contruct would be nice bighoss, less maintenace up front, more energy effientI'm really diggin that house, not to mention it's stupid cheap for what it is Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Keith77 Posted June 22, 2016 Report Posted June 22, 2016 Man here in little ol Las Cruces NM our house prices are higher.... Im in a 1300sqft house and Paid $146k brand new... Off topic. I bought a truck from las cruces. Made the deal inside of a bank and the those were some of the prettiest women I ever seen. Yes sir... I will agree and many others will too. We do have some of the prettiest women around. Back on topic.. So how about that room to rent Bighoss LOL Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
bighossf150 Posted June 24, 2016 Author Report Posted June 24, 2016 welp, cancel that, that house sold today going to check these 2 out though we might be making an offer on the bottom house today Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.